Home

"IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER"

This is a discussion on "IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER" within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-19-2012, 10:01 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: "IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER"

^ herb white was indeed white. mad hops. nickname was the elevator from decatur. some of the players from 60s and 70s teams were tough to find pics/info for. i spent hours searching for pics of some of those guys.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:35 PM   #18
Pro

DutchMastah7's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REAL IMPERIAL
I strongly felt that he wore #6 also. Then when I double checked all the teams and saw he wore # 25. I still felt it was wrong. So I googled the 1998 lakers playoff pictures. Some pictures had both numbers. It didn't make sense. The last thing I did was go into my massive basketball card collection for that year. And saw he had number 25 on most. So I said to myself... could be wrong also? Thats when I decided to switch it. I even saw him play that season twice when he came to NY & NJ, but I don't remember which one he wore. You guys change it if you want to. I didn't have any problems with the rest of the numbers. Just that one. The other problem I had was Herb White on the 71' Hawks. I thought for sure he was black. Then I kept seeing posts of him being white, so I changed him. I figured I was wrong. I saw a black and white team picture of the hawks of that year which wasn't very clear. In the picture the guy wearing 34 looks like he has an afro and dark skin. Who knows??
I Youtube'd the 1998 Lakers v. Jazz matchup and Eddie Jones was wearing #6.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html

NBA: Bulls (Secondary Team: Hornets)
NFL: Colts
NHL: Blues
MLB: Mariners
Old 04-19-2012, 10:48 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchMastah7
I Youtube'd the 1998 Lakers v. Jazz matchup and Eddie Jones was wearing #6.
Thanks, bro...why didn't I think of that.. Made the correction and reposted it.

Last edited by THE REAL IMPERIAL; 04-20-2012 at 12:22 AM. Reason: .
Old 04-20-2012, 01:40 AM   #20
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REAL IMPERIAL
Thanks, bro...why didn't I think of that.. Made the correction and reposted it.
Good deal man.. Your work is appreciated greatly
Old 04-29-2012, 12:40 AM   #21
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

i just discovered this roster the other day.....i hadn't used 2k share in a while, but this roster was definitely impressive. including the 93 suns with the correct uniforms is HUGE. i'd have to say, if this is your last roster, this is your best. thanks for all the hard work and attention to detail. it is much appreciated. thanks, imperial.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-29-2012, 09:17 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
i just discovered this roster the other day.....i hadn't used 2k share in a while, but this roster was definitely impressive. including the 93 suns with the correct uniforms is HUGE. i'd have to say, if this is your last roster, this is your best. thanks for all the hard work and attention to detail. it is much appreciated. thanks, imperial.
Thanks... I spent a lot of time on this last roster, and I wanted to make sure I went out with a good bang. It's perfect for Playoffs Mode with the team rotation minutes remaining the same. Gotta use the RETIREMENT sliders for the full effect. Also gotta give a BIG SHOUT OUT to BAROCKAFELLA for hooking up the uniforms. Enjoy!

Last edited by THE REAL IMPERIAL; 04-29-2012 at 10:24 PM. Reason: .
Old 05-03-2012, 07:01 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 0

thanks imperial for making a great game even better. the 93 suns addition is awesome. I also appreciate that I could use every single team, and there is no 1 out of place. I can't stand when I download a roster and it has nba players all over the place where they don't belong. your hard work is appreciated, and enjoy your retirement.
Old 05-14-2012, 09:26 PM   #24
Rookie

Thanks everybody for all feedbacks on xbox live. Well appreciated... For those of you having trouble with this roster, remember to turn off autosave and living rosters. Save your settings also. Then go download the roster again and save it as a regular roster after you load it. Enjoy!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »