Home

"IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER"

This is a discussion on "IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER" within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2012, 11:58 PM   #25
Rookie

chino22's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: "IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER"

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE REAL IMPERIAL
Thanks everybody for all feedbacks on xbox live. Well appreciated... For those of you having trouble with this roster, remember to turn off autosave and living rosters. Save your settings also. Then go download the roster again and save it as a regular roster after you load it. Enjoy!
I downloaded this doing everything you suggested (autosave and living rosters off, saved settings, saved it as regular roster) but still some players are messed up. Steve Smith on the 00 Blazers as well as several members of the 93 Suns are the headless ghost looking guys instead of real players. Any help at all on fixing this would be massively appreciated because those are 2 of the teams I was most stoked on using these rosters for. Excellent job on everything. I just need to figure out whats going on with these errors. Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2012, 01:03 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
I downloaded this doing everything you suggested (autosave and living rosters off, saved settings, saved it as regular roster) but still some players are messed up. Steve Smith on the 00 Blazers as well as several members of the 93 Suns are the headless ghost looking guys instead of real players. Any help at all on fixing this would be massively appreciated because those are 2 of the teams I was most stoked on using these rosters for. Excellent job on everything. I just need to figure out whats going on with these errors. Thanks!
Im Sorry, The most important thing I forgot to mention was..... That you must have the DLC contents from xbox live for this roster to work right. It's definitely worth the purchase. It will also come in handy for all those rosters being uploaded using reditor II with the DLC players and retro uniforms on them. Theres a lot of created rosters out on 2k share that are worth looking at that have the DLC contents. Also it's good to see all this creative stuff going on, & I hope to see some more constructive rosters out on 2k share. Great work & nice job to all!!! Also, another version of this roster with the reditor II applied will be available soon. Once BAROCKAFELLA is finished with it, it will be up on 2k share.
Old 05-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #27
Rookie

chino22's Arena

Oh, okay. That explains it. Thanks man. Any approx release date on the new version? Now I have to wait for that version before starting a season with some teams from this roster!
Old 05-25-2012, 02:19 AM   #28
Rookie

Hopefully it will be up some time this weekend, or next week. It's gonna be the same teams with the proper uniforms pushed to the front (on teams matchup menu). Also some of the arenas are gonna be worked on, and thinking about adding the coaches with the years represented. Im just not feeling the coaches with black hands.
Old 05-25-2012, 02:31 AM   #29
Rookie

chino22's Arena

Sounds great! When you say "some of the arenas are gonna be worked on", that doesn't mean the courts themselves can be changed does it? I noticed for example, when I was playing at the 2001 Sixers that they have the current Sixers court instead of how it looked in 2001.
Old 05-25-2012, 04:47 AM   #30
Rookie

chino22's Arena

Also, Phoenix Suns court looked liked this that season. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY0I2i1eQ6Y
Old 05-26-2012, 12:44 AM   #31
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino22
Sounds great! When you say "some of the arenas are gonna be worked on", that doesn't mean the courts themselves can be changed does it? I noticed for example, when I was playing at the 2001 Sixers that they have the current Sixers court instead of how it looked in 2001.
Yes, the 2001 76ers court was changed to represent the year, and the 93 Suns court was also changed. Trying to match the courts with the uniforms of the year, and trying to keep it as close to legit as possible. It might not be perfect, but it will look a lot better than the original version.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2012, 12:51 AM   #32
Rookie

chino22's Arena

Thanks for the reply man. I'm very excited for the new version!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »