Home

***The Offical REDitor Classic Roster Project by vtcrb and Paul Pierce***

This is a discussion on ***The Offical REDitor Classic Roster Project by vtcrb and Paul Pierce*** within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Do you like the list of teams?
Yes 31 96.88%
No 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #25
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
So disrespectful
Huh?

Sent from Celtics Nation

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2012, 09:34 PM   #26
MVP

JBCAROLINAKID's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: ***The Offical REDitor Classic Roster Project by vtcrb and Paul Pierce***

Will you be using CF look-alikes of CAP's? I personally like the CF's, the CAP's all look too similar. What about the suns team with Marbury,Marion etc.. I think it was around '03 or so.
Old 04-23-2012, 09:55 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 9

I have a suggestion:

I know the 2003 Spurs team was awesome because it had D.Robinson, but I feel the 2005 team was a better unit, specially with a much much better Manu, a better Parker and of course... Horry!

What do you guys think?
Old 04-23-2012, 09:57 PM   #28
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllAboutThe18
2001-02 magic and 2002-03 magic are same only difference is Patrick Ewing
Dream team 2 is redeem team, and be specific with the suns team, it could be when they had shaq or not.
The stacked Suns team was not when they had Shaq, come on man

Joe Johnson, Stat, Marion, Nash, Q Rich.....
Old 04-23-2012, 09:58 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 4

Paul Pierec I think he is imitating stephen a smith lol
Old 04-24-2012, 12:52 AM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 0

I'd like to see the run and gun 2006 Phoenix Suns. Also, it'd be cool to have some FIBA teams to pit against the Dream/Redeem team.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:27 AM   #31
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23

Instead of the 1984-85 New York Knicks, I think that the 83-84 Knicks would be better. I have that Knicks classic games DVD, I even put one of the 83-84 Knicks games, Game 6 against the Celtics, into my iTunes account because Bernard was awesome in those playoffs. I am too young to remember that season, but just watching those games were enough to justify this change. This was a jump shooting team, truck robinson shot mid range jumpers a lot, Bill Cartwright was the only real post player, Trent Tucker of course sat out at the 3 point line, Rory Sparrow mid range shooter and passes a lot (doesn't really drive), Bernard has his tendencies anyway, Ray Williams could provide instant offense, Louis Orr was seriously skinny and was a decent power forward, marvin webster rarely touched the floor and only when they needed instant defense, Hubie Brown rode darrell walker like crazy, ernie Grunfeld didn't play much (he was like "the white guy" on every nba team, like matt bonner and brian scalabrine). Len Elmore and eric fernstein rode the bench. Rotation looked like this:

PG Rory Sparrow
SG Trent Tucker
SF Bernard King
PF Truck Robinson
C Bill Cartwright

6 Ray Williams
7 Darrell Walker
8 Louis Orr
9 Marvin Webster
10 Ernie Grunfeld
11 Eric Fernstein
12 Len Elmore

The 84-85 team was terrible, which is why they got the best player in the draft, Patrick Ewing. Cartwright was injured the entire year, truck wasn't good anymore, and the team went 24-58 and lost Bernard King 55 games into the season, because King decided to play defense and try to stop Reggie Theus from making a lay up. Whichever one you decide to do, will it have the yankee shorts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-24-2012, 06:31 AM   #32
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewingandoakley
Instead of the 1984-85 New York Knicks, I think that the 83-84 Knicks would be better. I have that Knicks classic games DVD, I even put one of the 83-84 Knicks games, Game 6 against the Celtics, into my iTunes account because Bernard was awesome in those playoffs. I am too young to remember that season, but just watching those games were enough to justify this change. This was a jump shooting team, truck robinson shot mid range jumpers a lot, Bill Cartwright was the only real post player, Trent Tucker of course sat out at the 3 point line, Rory Sparrow mid range shooter and passes a lot (doesn't really drive), Bernard has his tendencies anyway, Ray Williams could provide instant offense, Louis Orr was seriously skinny and was a decent power forward, marvin webster rarely touched the floor and only when they needed instant defense, Hubie Brown rode darrell walker like crazy, ernie Grunfeld didn't play much (he was like "the white guy" on every nba team, like matt bonner and brian scalabrine). Len Elmore and eric fernstein rode the bench. Rotation looked like this:

PG Rory Sparrow
SG Trent Tucker
SF Bernard King
PF Truck Robinson
C Bill Cartwright

6 Ray Williams
7 Darrell Walker
8 Louis Orr
9 Marvin Webster
10 Ernie Grunfeld
11 Eric Fernstein
12 Len Elmore

The 84-85 team was terrible, which is why they got the best player in the draft, Patrick Ewing. Cartwright was injured the entire year, truck wasn't good anymore, and the team went 24-58 and lost Bernard King 55 games into the season, because King decided to play defense and try to stop Reggie Theus from making a lay up. Whichever one you decide to do, will it have the yankee shorts?
Thanks we will take this into consideration, thanks for the scouting report!

Sent from Celtics Nation

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »