Home

Old 01-28-2013, 03:50 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Batum

Does he deserve an upgrade in his rating? He can do a bit of everything.

The main skill I am interested in is his Passing, he has got 10+ assists a couple of times this season and has shown he is a decent playmaker but maybe a little turnover prone. From having a quick look the other night his passing is only 60ish?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2013, 02:28 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Batum

Agreed...but I play with him now and he's pretty beastly as he is now. I guess his passing rating could see a boost though.
Old 01-29-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Batum

Batum definitely could use an upgrade. His passing right now is only at a 44, just a quick look at some ESPN stats shows he's second among all fowards in assists at 4.9 a game. As far as his shooting stats go Batum's probably right where he should be, since most of his offense comes from three pointers. Maybe he could use a boost in consistency?

I could maybe see him getting boosts to his awareness, something to boost his overall effectiveness on the floor. Batum's the only player to post a 5x5 this season, and has 2 triple doubles in the last week. I'm not saying he should be 90+ overall just because of a few good games, but he has been flirting with triple doubles on a nightly basis for the last two months.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »