Home

Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with chiliad's rookies (PS3))

This is a discussion on Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with chiliad's rookies (PS3)) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #33
Rookie

chiliad's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Completed 2K13 rosters for 2K12 project with chiliad's rookies (PS3))

Just downloaded version 3 and everything is looking good. You may want to look into updating jersey numbers in the next version. Most are correct, but a lot of rookies and free agents have new numbers.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:14 PM   #34
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zane3490
Version 3 is up now! Check original post for details!
Amazing how quickly you are able to get these updates out. Thanks for all of the hard work

Sent from my Dark Unicorn Resurrected v.2.5 using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #35
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiliad
Just downloaded version 3 and everything is looking good. You may want to look into updating jersey numbers in the next version. Most are correct, but a lot of rookies and free agents have new numbers.
Yeah I was going to do that with the next update. I just want to wait until the dust settles from free agency before I do numbers and such.

Thanks for the feedback!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2012, 06:29 PM   #36
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyr0sphere
Amazing how quickly you are able to get these updates out. Thanks for all of the hard work

Sent from my Dark Unicorn Resurrected v.2.5 using Tapatalk 2
Thank you! I needed to get it done before this upcoming weekend as its both my fiance and I's birthday and I would have no time to work on it then so I figured knock it out in a few days then do little updates as we go forward. Glad you enjoy them.
Old 07-16-2012, 06:36 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

Some quick feedback..

The rosters and the ratings looks good. The only things I wanted to comment on was this:

I would change Joe Johnson to SG and Teletovic to PF. From what I've read they're looking to start a lineup of Williams, Johnson, Wallace, Teletovic and Lopez.

I was also thinking about Pistons and their situation with their two centers Monroe and Drummond. I assume they're looking to start both so that would mean one of them should be a PF.. Just something to think about...

And the final thing is that I feel Garnett is slightly underrated overall. I would suggest you look into his ratings if you have the time. For example
he's still the best defender in the league and his defensive awareness should be in the high 90's and defensive clutch should be higher.

Anyways that's all I could think of! Great work as I said, appreciate it.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #38
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayoooo
Some quick feedback..

The rosters and the ratings looks good. The only things I wanted to comment on was this:

I would change Joe Johnson to SG and Teletovic to PF. From what I've read they're looking to start a lineup of Williams, Johnson, Wallace, Teletovic and Lopez.

I was also thinking about Pistons and their situation with their two centers Monroe and Drummond. I assume they're looking to start both so that would mean one of them should be a PF.. Just something to think about...

And the final thing is that I feel Garnett is slightly underrated overall. I would suggest you look into his ratings if you have the time. For example
he's still the best defender in the league and his defensive awareness should be in the high 90's and defensive clutch should be higher.

Anyways that's all I could think of! Great work as I said, appreciate it.
Yeah I'll definetly do those next update. Garnett was hard for me cause I love my Celtics and didn't know how quite to rate him as he ages. I am also intrigued to see the Monroe Drummond thing. My guess is they start Drummond on the bench for awhile and insert him in the starting line up further down the road.
Old 07-16-2012, 07:41 PM   #39
Pro

Zane3490's Arena

Just so everyone knows I did catch one error so far. Kenyon Martin should be a free agent. I'll fix it in my next update.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:09 PM   #40
Rookie

Gamzilla's Arena

OVR: 3

2I apologize for not reading the entire thread. Perhaps this has been answered.

I use Bed's rosters. I know Bed changed many things to make 2K12 play much better. Will these rosters work much like his did? As far as tendencies, foot speed, etc.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »