Home

NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

This is a discussion on NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012] within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2012, 10:14 AM   #297
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: NBA 2K11 Roster Update (X-Box 360) [Updated July, 22 2012]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunknblaze

But I was also thinking of just finding the very last official 2k11 roster update and working off of that. If you have that file or know where to find it I might just do that.
Please do NOT do this... We've invested way too much time and energy on this to go back that far... We know the freezing is occurring because of something that's recently been done.

My suggestion: take the file I posted the other day (in the link provided a few posts ago) and test it in Association Mode. If it works, then start with that one.

2K's official rosters are not as good as what the community here has done. Also, you are aware there is no more roster sharing on 2K Share - so to find a file that you're looking for, without any edits, will be next to impossible. The only way to find/get files is through .ROS sharing using the USB stick. I think we've got something solid, just that the latest edits may have harmed the file.

So redownload the file I posted, try it, and then see if you can just work from there... If that file is an issue, then I'm not sure what to say...
Old 09-12-2012, 12:54 PM   #298
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Please do NOT do this... We've invested way too much time and energy on this to go back that far... We know the freezing is occurring because of something that's recently been done.

My suggestion: take the file I posted the other day (in the link provided a few posts ago) and test it in Association Mode. If it works, then start with that one.

2K's official rosters are not as good as what the community here has done. Also, you are aware there is no more roster sharing on 2K Share - so to find a file that you're looking for, without any edits, will be next to impossible. The only way to find/get files is through .ROS sharing using the USB stick. I think we've got something solid, just that the latest edits may have harmed the file.

So redownload the file I posted, try it, and then see if you can just work from there... If that file is an issue, then I'm not sure what to say...
Yeah, you're right, I'll take care of it as soon as I'm home. I got this.

Last edited by crunknblaze; 09-12-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:05 PM   #299
Rookie

OVR: 0

I play Association with your file from august 20th-21st and no issues at all. I would say that's a "safe" file if you don't want to go as far as a clean official roster update (I'm sure some of your next rosters to that file are safe too but I didn't try them)
Old 09-12-2012, 07:35 PM   #300
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastianwix
I play Association with your file from august 20th-21st and no issues at all. I would say that's a "safe" file if you don't want to go as far as a clean official roster update (I'm sure some of your next rosters to that file are safe too but I didn't try them)
bastian if you could send me that file it would be much apreciated!
Old 09-12-2012, 08:17 PM   #301
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

I tested the roster file I was working on and it ran in association it just erased the 2010-2011 stats that were on the roster.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 10:18 PM   #302
Pro

rody2k6's Arena

OVR: 5

I don't know but it might be the cyberface stuff and other hex editing (if you call it that) if messing with the Nets causes a problem, then I am sure everyone on here has no problems at all with the Nets still being named New Jersey and not Brooklyn, heck I don't even think a team would need to be created to have the Brooklyn name.

Anyways, I am sure looking forward to hear from you crunk to see if maybe we can pinpoint why association freezes.

Good night

No Cheese Zone
Old 09-13-2012, 05:27 AM   #303
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunknblaze
bastian if you could send me that file it would be much apreciated!
Sure. Here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: zip NBA 2K11 12_13.zip (717.0 KB, 54 views)
Old 09-13-2012, 08:26 AM   #304
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastianwix
Sure. Here it is.
Thanks buddy

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »