Home

Old 07-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #1
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
Creating the Ultimate Roster, Together

As I looked through the roster forums, It hit me how many rosters there are for 2k we are truly lucky gamers. But a fair majority of the rosters are from the same year meaning you often have to pick which you use for association, quick play etc. I personally like stuff about most of everyones roster. There is a lot of great rosters out there the Trifecta, OS Mega Sim, PJT's, Rondo's Hyperballer, The Sim's etc. AND i am sure I forgot to name others. What I propose is that we all work together and make 1 AMAZING roster. I know we all have different ways of rating and etc but we are grown men with testing we could figure out which ways are best. You look on the show's roster forum there is one accepted roster same with NCAA etc. Why can't we have one accepted roster. We could make a better roster if we all come together.. What do you all say?

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!

Last edited by gausec; 07-26-2012 at 06:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Creating the Ultimate Roster, Together

Also for both PS3 and Xbox
Old 07-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
As I looked through the roster forums, It hit me how many rosters there are for 2k we are truly lucky gamers. But a fair majority of the rosters are from the same year meaning you often have to pick which you use for association, quick play etc. I personally like stuff about most of everyones roster. There is a lot of great rosters out there the Trifecta, OS Mega Sim, PJT's, Rondo's Hyperballer, The Sim's etc. AND i am sure I forgot to name others. What I propose is that we all work together and make 1 AMAZING roster. I know we all have different ways of rating and etc but we are grown men with testing we could figure out which ways are best. You look on the show's roster forum there is one accepted roster same with NCAA etc. Why can't we have one accepted roster. We could make a better roster if we all come together.. What do you all say?
Well I just posted a Base Roster using the last official 2k roster (June 27th). It has all the jerseys with the exception of (r3h018 and r4a019) which will automatically freeze any roster they are placed on. Every Team on this Ultimate Base Roster has multiple alternate jerseys including the Classic Section. I even included the Brooklyn NETS with 5 NEW jerseys in addition to their retros.

My intent for this roster was to make it simple for roster makers out there by placing all the jerseys on the roster so they could concentrate on being creative with this last official 2k roster until NBA2K13 is released.

This roster was just meant to be a template with all the jerseys already included. I'll leave it to the 2k Community to do something special with it.
Old 07-26-2012, 07:26 PM   #4
MVP

gausec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAROCKAFELLA
Well I just posted a Base Roster using the last official 2k roster (June 27th). It has all the jerseys with the exception of (r3h018 and r4a019) which will automatically freeze any roster they are placed on. Every Team on this Ultimate Base Roster has multiple alternate jerseys including the Classic Section. I even included the Brooklyn NETS with 5 NEW jerseys in addition to their retros.

My intent for this roster was to make it simple for roster makers out there by placing all the jerseys on the roster so they could concentrate on being creative with this last official 2k roster until NBA2K13 is released.

This roster was just meant to be a template with all the jerseys already included. I'll leave it to the 2k Community to do something special with it.
Wow that is BIG gift to the community, you have made things on this game that make me question if that was really possible.

Old 07-26-2012, 07:38 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 0

Usually all the rosters are XBOX give us some ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-26-2012, 08:06 PM   #6
MVP

gausec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tromhaT
Usually all the rosters are XBOX give us some ps3
Wish I could help man... But not sure if would be possible. You would have to make spreadsheets I guess to give someone who had the ps3 copy to input it that way. But on the 360 its a lot better since you have Reditor and hex editing. I used to play on ps3 and there's really only Bed's roster.

Old 07-26-2012, 08:29 PM   #7
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

that's really cool of you to do, barockafella......
Old 08-03-2012, 06:56 AM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 3
Quote:

I have just found your base roster, I'm kinda late to the party haha! But as soon as I got the opportunity I joined OS and started looking for a set of rosters I liked. Yours are truly amazing! Perfect template to use as a starting point! I'm sure others have already done some spectacular things with this as we speak! I look forward to discovering them as well!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited by iBetYaQuit; 08-08-2012 at 11:54 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »