Home

What does the community want?

This is a discussion on What does the community want? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13
What does the community want?

What does the community look for in rosters? Obviously gameplay is number one for the makers. But what else do you like to see? I'm in the process of making a roster with Paul and we want to know what things you'd like to see. Any twists or ideas let us know and we will TRY to deliver.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 12:03 AM   #2
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: What does the community want?

Yes, gameplay is number one. If you guys are making Quick Play and Association file, I feel as if you both should just make the Association file. I'm not big on appearance and all, but on the Association file instead of having custom colors on to match the respective teams, just have custom colors off and if you can just give everybody some shoes that is similar to what they wear in real life because a lot of people don't know how to download Nike Id and put it on a USB, even with help. With the custom colors on people always complain about going in and changing the shoes themselves and that would save some of the laziness and complaining that goes on in this website.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:15 AM   #3
MVP

gausec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
Yes, gameplay is number one. If you guys are making Quick Play and Association file, I feel as if you both should just make the Association file. I'm not big on appearance and all, but on the Association file instead of having custom colors on to match the respective teams, just have custom colors off and if you can just give everybody some shoes that is similar to what they wear in real life because a lot of people don't know how to download Nike Id and put it on a USB, even with help. With the custom colors on people always complain about going in and changing the shoes themselves and that would save some of the laziness and complaining that goes on in this website.
I also am one of those lazy people who don't want to change the shoes when I am in association. Custom colors are off.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:30 AM   #4
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

Will this roster include Cyberface rookies or CAP rookies? It might be better to use CAP, but the decision is on ya'll. I say do whatever makes you both happy, just as long as ya'll are happy the community should be happy, well the ones in the community who really cares about the hard work you roster makers have to put in.
Old 08-03-2012, 12:37 AM   #5
MVP

gausec's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by KwiLL23
Will this roster include Cyberface rookies or CAP rookies? It might be better to use CAP, but the decision is on ya'll. I say do whatever makes you both happy, just as long as ya'll are happy the community should be happy, well the ones in the community who really cares about the hard work you roster makers have to put in.
Caps, I am in charge of caps now I've done a lot for Vtcrb and a few for Paul. Huylan made the 1st round I will be doing the 2nd. Huylan does great work, if you haven't seen it already
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2012, 12:48 AM   #6
Pro

KwiLL23's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by gausec
Caps, I am in charge of caps now I've done a lot for Vtcrb and a few for Paul. Huylan made the 1st round I will be doing the 2nd. Huylan does great work, if you haven't seen it already
Alright cool, that's a good move. Yea I've seen his work and he is good.
Old 08-03-2012, 02:09 AM   #7
DJT
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah I hate when a guy like Miles Plumlee looks exactly like Gordon Hayward, I would much rather it be some unknown looking guy or a CAP.

Also i'm a HUGE stickler when it comes to accessories & jersey #s and shoes. Now I don't mean this like I want the shoes the actual players where down to the color, I like my shoes to be team color 1/2 so I can quickly do a fantasy draft.

Another huge one is ratings. I hate having to go into someone's new roster, and re-edit all of the rating changes I have done.
Old 08-03-2012, 09:10 AM   #8
Banned

OVR: 0

I agree about the CFs. It ruins a good roster for me when I download, and check the rookies only to see a face that looks nothing like them. I have seen the best CAPs for the rookies once, and I'm fairly certain they were on one of PP's rosters, but it had a glitch where it moved rosters one team to the left. I asked huylan to upload his player DNA for the rookies, but I never heard back from him. The second best CAPs I have found are in the Swagged out roster. They are very good, but not as good as the previously mentioned CAPs. Please continue the good work of huylan.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »