Home

Super 76 Classic Roster for XBox 360 by Sellaz32 and SHH4UA

This is a discussion on Super 76 Classic Roster for XBox 360 by Sellaz32 and SHH4UA within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-18-2012, 03:51 PM   #57
Rookie

OVR: 14
Re: Super 76 Classic Roster for XBox 360 by Sellaz32 and SHH4UA

Can you edit court logos? If so for the ABA teams put ABA instead of NBA. And for the other teams just use the current logos. If not maybe just leave them blank.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #58
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportsfan0290
Do you think if its possible that you can post these teams seperate into 2KShare so that way since some don't have away Jerseys we can do modern NBA VS ABA/NBA. I think that be pretty wicked. Thanks again for doing these teams when I saw the preview on youtube I thought I can't wait to play this roster set. By the way if you want the full feel of an ABA game with the teams you must put in the ABA aka the weird looking ball into it lol.
Not sure as they have to be CATs. But another idea I have thought about is releasing a few greatest games rosters that have certain matchups with retro presentation. The commentary in the very beginning would be off but other that everything legit.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:03 PM   #59
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddie
Hmm all 60-70 warriors the 60-61 boston of 76ers court. You might want try some cat courts or even practice courts. I do like the nba logo for the royals, don't know why just do. Also like the magic cap for the 79-80 lakers at 1st didn't but looks right for the era.
Got it...yeah..the 60 Celtics should have the old Garden court and I did some warriors courts but must have forgotten to assign them.
Old 09-18-2012, 04:26 PM   #60
Rookie

OVR: 4

thanx for all the work did i miss something or is there a specific slider set to use?
Old 09-18-2012, 04:38 PM   #61
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone05241997
thanx for all the work did i miss something or is there a specific slider set to use?
We have a CPU vs CPU slider set we used that's on 2Kshare called Peach Baskets.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2012, 05:14 PM   #62
Rookie

OVR: 4

ok i already downloaded it, just wanted to make sure
Old 09-18-2012, 06:08 PM   #63
Rookie

OVR: 0
We might look at tweaking the slider set some as I haven't been extremely pleased with the sliders for XBox. I developed this set for our PS3 roster and it was excellent. I am going to do some testing and adjusting in the next week to see if I can get better results. I have not been able to do much in the way of game play testing but am going to work on it soon. Stay tuned.....
Old 09-18-2012, 06:43 PM   #64
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebadbrain
Wow, I know this isn't something 2k want to hear, but I don't think I'll be getting another NBA game for a while. You guys really did something special here.

With that said, I have a few uniform related nitpicks.

-73 Celtics are missing their away uniform (not gonna lie, this is the only important thing on this list since it causes the game to freeze if they're the away team, the rest are just a matter of opinion)
-Would it be possible to give the 72 bulls the cursive Retro jersey? Since the roster is similar to the 74 team, it would nice to have the option.
-The 84 Knicks have their modern uniform, it'd probably be better to give them the 72 or 95 uniform
- The 93 Nets have the modern Nets home jersey
- The 97 Trail Blazers have the 1991 uniform, when they wore the 1992 style that season
- The 2000 Lakers should have their modern uniforms with long shorts
-It's a really minor issue, but I feel as though the 2000 Pacers should have long shorts

Don't want to seem like I'm ungrateful. Even with those minor uniform issues, this is a roster I'm going to be playing with for a long time. You guys have ABA teams for crying out loud! Thank you for this roster. This community has taken NBA 2k12 and it's initially redundant DLC and turned it into a basketball game for the ages.
Updated version uploaded with uniform corrections and some arena corrections...couldn't find the 92-02 uni for Portland btw...

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »