Home

2003 - 2004 Roster for Xbox 360?

This is a discussion on 2003 - 2004 Roster for Xbox 360? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-01-2012, 11:08 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
2003 - 2004 Roster for Xbox 360?

I was wondering if anyone might have started or has plans to create a 2003 - 2004 classic roster for 2k13? Looking back on that season, it seems like almost every team would be fun to play with since it contained a great rookie class of lebron, Melo, wade, bosh, etc. and also had Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton on the super Lakers, prime T-Mac with the Magic, Dirk, Nash, Walker, Finley, and Jamison on the mavs, not to mention Iverson, Pierce, Vinsanity, among others still making noise.

I think a creation of that year would be spectacular. I'm not capable of making it myself, otherwise I'd give a try if possible, but I'm more than capable of helping with stats, player roles, etc. For numerous teams/players from that season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 11:28 AM   #2
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: 2003 - 2004 Roster for Xbox 360?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy McGrady
I was wondering if anyone might have started or has plans to create a 2003 - 2004 classic roster for 2k13? Looking back on that season, it seems like almost every team would be fun to play with since it contained a great rookie class of lebron, Melo, wade, bosh, etc. and also had Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and Payton on the super Lakers, prime T-Mac with the Magic, Dirk, Nash, Walker, Finley, and Jamison on the mavs, not to mention Iverson, Pierce, Vinsanity, among others still making noise.

I think a creation of that year would be spectacular. I'm not capable of making it myself, otherwise I'd give a try if possible, but I'm more than capable of helping with stats, player roles, etc. For numerous teams/players from that season.
I'll do it. I have a bunch of the 2003-04 teams already made and I could just make the Best of the 2000's roster into a 2003-04 Roster.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.
Old 11-02-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 14

Nice I really enjoyed that season as well. Also don't forget LBJ was a PG not SF yet and be great to play with a younger D-Wade. When you plan to have it complete.
Old 11-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #4
Rookie

Sounds great its all yours to work with Ewing and if you need additional info about certain players, teams, etc. from that year I'm sure I could fill in on those types of things.

Lebron was actually a SG instead of a PG his first year or so. D-Wade was a PG though because Eddie Jones was starting at SG.
Old 11-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 14

I believe LBJ was a PG I remember playing NBA Live 2004 even had it a while back ago and he was a PG too them. He later on that season switched to SG once he was ready. This would be a fun and great set to use.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 04:41 PM   #6
Pro

dom5552's Arena

OVR: 3

this was absolutely my favorite year and i would love to see this year made. if you need any help, i can try to give you accessory info or something. haha

PSN: TheDom45
Old 11-02-2012, 06:45 PM   #7
Rookie

LeBron's always had point forward abilities and they did start him at PG for almost half the season, but I'd guess he'd be better suited as a primary SG and maybe secondary position PG for the roster since the last half of the season had McInnis starting PG for the Cavs after a trade.

Lebron's one of the hardest players to label positions for on a game with the primary, secondary format. Like say we make him a primary SG, well would it be better to have SF as his secondary since he would spend the majority of his career at that position or PG since he did act as a PG for the first half?

Another possibility is to just have him as a SF and a secondary SG and would start at the SG position if it's the Cavs w/ McInnis roster
Old 11-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just another person who can't wait for this!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »