Home

mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-09-2012, 10:16 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: mkharsh33 NBA 2K13 Roster File

Been using these for an association, I don't have any issues at all. Would probably restart an assocuation with the newest roster as I'm still just kinda messing with sliders.

Did you make any changes to the Lakers?
Old 10-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #34
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

None to the Lakers - the only question is who makes the team. So, I added a solid cap of SACRE to the FA list. I will upload a new file later (maybe tonight). It will have 60 CAPs on it - AND: the other caps I worked on I've went over their player models using some Getty Images I found, so I was able to fix some stuff and make them look better.

I started working on John Shurna for the Knicks last night and will finish his player model today. I also added PJ Tucker (Suns), Shaun Livingston & Machado (Rockets - both in FA pool) along with a few others (that I can't remember - I'm at work right now).

As cuts come in I'm making changes... I also added Brian Roberts to the Hornets (had a solid game the other night - have a feeling he MIGHT make their team). But I'll update the list - some good stuff!!
Old 10-09-2012, 01:43 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
None to the Lakers - the only question is who makes the team. So, I added a solid cap of SACRE to the FA list. I will upload a new file later (maybe tonight). It will have 60 CAPs on it - AND: the other caps I worked on I've went over their player models using some Getty Images I found, so I was able to fix some stuff and make them look better.

I started working on John Shurna for the Knicks last night and will finish his player model today. I also added PJ Tucker (Suns), Shaun Livingston & Machado (Rockets - both in FA pool) along with a few others (that I can't remember - I'm at work right now).

As cuts come in I'm making changes... I also added Brian Roberts to the Hornets (had a solid game the other night - have a feeling he MIGHT make their team). But I'll update the list - some good stuff!!
Glad to see you decided to Continue Project. The more Options the better for the Community.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 02:17 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 5

It can be a case of ID numbers of the roster? I used number of the roster I found earlier on the 2K Share and past its number to mkharsh33 roster. Then I have two rosters with the same numbers on my 360 hard drive -- I deleted roster from the 2K share later, when I noticed that shoot feedback disappeared.
Old 10-09-2012, 04:07 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Awesome man, was really just hoping for a Sacre cap. I never messed with association in past years...can I manually add an injury? Like Hill is going to be out, so add Sacre for him?
Old 10-09-2012, 04:47 PM   #38
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3

mkharsh, can you please add kenneth faried of denver with PONYTAIL???.. i know faried is already in the game but they messed his hair badly...
Old 10-09-2012, 04:50 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 0
Is it possible for someone to have gotten this file when it's ready and it works successfully to upload it to 2kshare or will it run into the originating problem mkharsh had?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-09-2012, 04:51 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0
Also will the method others are describing work in a Mac?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »