Home

Take That 2K13

This is a discussion on Take That 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-05-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23
Take That 2K13

Welcome to the release of my annual Take That 2K roster! This version is for NBA 2K13, on the Xbox 360. As usual, my rosters focus on accurate shoes, accessories, uniform color ways, and COOL mods. The current version of the roster is Take That 2K Offseason Edition, or OE. As the name implies, the roster is set from the 2013 NBA offseason, seeing Dwight Howard join the Rockets, Tyreke Evans joining the Pelicans, and much more!

Things I have edited in the file:
-All 2013 Rookies
-All Transactions as of July 12th.
-All Players have completely rebuilt ratings, tendencies, and sig skills
-All players have completely custom shoes
-All players have accurate accessories as of the 2012-2013 season
-Re-worked Rebounding, Speed, Quickness, Passing, Vertical, and Potential formula
-All missing players unlocked that will realistically re-appear in the NBA
-Updated head coaches, including Jason Kidd, Jeff Hornacek, and Brad Stevens
-Accurate contracts to reflect the 13-14 season
-Edited shoe trim for over 300 players for even more accurate colorways
-New Orleans Pelicans and Charlotte Hornets
-Updated player roles, and personalities
-Updated player values (older players chasing championships)
-Updated Arena names, including Madison Square Garden
-Updated cyberfaces for those who need it
-Full free agent pool
-Updated signature shots, removing unrealistic animations
-Customized free agency uniforms
-Completely revamped All-Star Teams for 100% accurate all star shoes and gear
-Team USA Blue/White teams

I suggest going and checking out the Team USA Blue vs White game, and the NEW All Star game I set up, first thing. Tons of fun.
Current Version: TT2K OE V4
Offline Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?yk9uqt9doqvoilq
2K Share gamertag: DarkDefender103
Sliders by iameich: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2045280500
Currently, the file IS NOT available on the 2K Share. I will be working on getting it up there, but it is not currently a priority.
Sliders: Video Below

SPECIAL THANKS TO:
gottibino
kxw7340

You guys rock!!

Team USA White VS Blue:

My Personal Sliders:

In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

Last edited by Rondo is GOD; 08-07-2013 at 12:16 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Take That 2K13

I'm beyond amped! Rondo you're the man; your Take That 2K rosters for 2K12 really improved the game visually and realistically for me and many others and after being worried that hex editing wouldn't be possible for this year I'm very excited that you will be sharing your masterpiece this year! Although 2K13 is great gameplay wise , 2K once again mostly neglected team colors for accessories and it looks terrible for us NBA fans who want an authentic NBA game both gameplay-wise and visually. Kudos to you and the other hex editing geniuses who deciphered 2Ks puzzle and will make having correct team colors a reality this year!
Old 10-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

yussssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Can't wait. I'm really looking forward to having accurate team colors and socks. And your rosters are usually one of, if not, the best of rosters in that respect. Waiting until the roster update would be a good idea because there's a good amount of missing players and transactions.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
MVP

RocketTMac1's Arena

OVR: 15

Your rosters were so great with accessories I put everyone I knew on them. They feel in love with them. They are waiting for them just like me. With the right sliders your roster was the best I had in 2K12.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2012, 05:18 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 0

Awesome! Stoked!
Old 10-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #7
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

what first round and second round draft rookies are not in the default roster?
Old 10-05-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
MVP

Rondo is GOD's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by kxw7340
I'm beyond amped! Rondo you're the man; your Take That 2K rosters for 2K12 really improved the game visually and realistically for me and many others and after being worried that hex editing wouldn't be possible for this year I'm very excited that you will be sharing your masterpiece this year! Although 2K13 is great gameplay wise , 2K once again mostly neglected team colors for accessories and it looks terrible for us NBA fans who want an authentic NBA game both gameplay-wise and visually. Kudos to you and the other hex editing geniuses who deciphered 2Ks puzzle and will make having correct team colors a reality this year!
Thanks, brotha! Glad to hear it. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Blonde
Can't wait. I'm really looking forward to having accurate team colors and socks. And your rosters are usually one of, if not, the best of rosters in that respect. Waiting until the roster update would be a good idea because there's a good amount of missing players and transactions.
Thanks! I always try to make everything perfect, visually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
Your rosters were so great with accessories I put everyone I knew on them. They feel in love with them. They are waiting for them just like me. With the right sliders your roster was the best I had in 2K12.
Haha thats awesome news! Glad to hear it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
what first round and second round draft rookies are not in the default roster?
Off the top of my head... Marquis Teague, Jazz's second rounder, Tons of other players. Someone actually typed it all up: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...-signings.html
In this case the lasagna restaurant started selling candy to kids and that became the best revenue stream so they’ve let the lasagna get worse and focused on becoming a candy store. The problem is this restaurant bought the rights to make lasagna so if we want lasagna we can only go to this place.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »