Home

[Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

This is a discussion on [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2013, 02:59 AM   #1097
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
Re: [Tool] NBA 2K13 Roster Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Reading this post... Does that mean I can release a roster using the 1/31 Roster and hex and release to 2K Share? Or am I just having "Midnight-Thought-Madness."
Idk, I'm not even on Live so I don't even know how that works. I guess though because BAROCKAFELLA got his roster on 2kShare and he used the base of 1/31/13 which like I said allows us easy access to hex editing.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:02 AM   #1098
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
Idk, I'm not even on Live so I don't even know how that works. I guess though because BAROCKAFELLA got his roster on 2kShare and he used the base of 1/31/13 which like I said allows us easy access to hex editing.
Well, time to check out tomorrow since I'm gonna make a CAT of Team USA + real jerseys. I will most likely use the 1/31/2013 and check out the 2/2/2013 rosters to see how hex holds up. This would be great news for roster makers though if its true.

I did know about Barocks NBA Street file but now I guess I know how he had it on 2k Share. There's also an early roster that was hexed but that's dated back a longs way ago.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:27 AM   #1099
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

Rondo is God, that must be a bug in the latest version. Can you tell me if you've set-up the Teams tab properly before saving the Players tab? Is any of the players added to the 76ers roster properly detected as an FA in the IsFA column? Are they actually added to the Team Roster, or do they just show up with the 76ers logo behind them?

EDIT: Actually, I just tried editing a PlType to 6 and saving the roster, and I didn't get the glitch you mention. Maybe you haven't set-up the Teams tab, and the tool can't detect which players are actually FAs and which aren't. I'll make it so the tool doesn't make any assumptions if the Teams tab isn't set-up.
Novato, CA, USA

Last edited by Leftos; 02-03-2013 at 05:31 AM.
Old 02-03-2013, 06:08 AM   #1100
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
what do you exactly mean allows us easy access to hex editing...can you gimme an example of what you trying to say....whats the difference from the prior rosters...im pretty good with the hexing thing just wanna know if maybe theres something i dont know about....far as i know i been able to hex any roster that came out from the first one til the very latest one....but for some reason im feling like i dont get what it is you guys are talkin about....would appreciate a reponse thanks in advance.....
Old 02-03-2013, 06:29 AM   #1101
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Ballalike
what do you exactly mean allows us easy access to hex editing...can you gimme an example of what you trying to say....whats the difference from the prior rosters...im pretty good with the hexing thing just wanna know if maybe theres something i dont know about....far as i know i been able to hex any roster that came out from the first one til the very latest one....but for some reason im feling like i dont get what it is you guys are talkin about....would appreciate a reponse thanks in advance.....
Before 1/31 everything in HxD was messed up and now it's easy to edit. Take a look
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2013, 06:30 AM   #1102
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

All texts in rosters since retail were either encoded or compressed. 2K switched back to good ol' Unicode on January 24th's roster and ever since. So you can actually read and edit the names by hex-editing the roster.

beast10, you keep saying "everything", when it's just the texts that were messed up. The biggest issue for editing, which is non-byte alignment, hasn't changed. Anything else other than the texts that was "messed up"?
Novato, CA, USA
Old 02-03-2013, 02:53 PM   #1103
Rookie

Illanoize's Arena

OVR: 0
What are the steps to adjusting anything in my association, I have never went in to any association as of yet, my only actions were with the regular roster files, but my desire is to start a association from today's date with pre existing injuries. I know what types and what days are associated with the injuries. I just don't know how to edit an association. Any help would be nice not necessarily from leftos but anyone with info, thanks

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Old 02-03-2013, 02:56 PM   #1104
All Star

beast10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
All texts in rosters since retail were either encoded or compressed. 2K switched back to good ol' Unicode on January 24th's roster and ever since. So you can actually read and edit the names by hex-editing the roster.

beast10, you keep saying "everything", when it's just the texts that were messed up. The biggest issue for editing, which is non-byte alignment, hasn't changed. Anything else other than the texts that was "messed up"?
Idk, I have no clue about what your talking about. All I know is I can now go into HxD

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »