Home

2K Roster Update - October 10, 2012

This is a discussion on 2K Roster Update - October 10, 2012 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2012, 04:15 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: 2K Roster Update - October 10, 2012

he is. His real player CF is on 2kshare under GT: Jusschris

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...DLtC7snYo/edit
Old 10-10-2012, 10:36 PM   #18
MVP

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyfbaby30
They still didn't fix the heats and thunders playing away they should have black socks they both still play in white socks this really sucks.

Your are kidding me right? The color of a teams socks is gonna dictate how they play on the court? This is what I don't get. What's more crucial, having the accurate players in the game or what color socks a team is wearing? You can't have it both ways, unless you do it yourself and even then you might have opened up another problem. I could care less if Kobe was playing in flip flops and surfer shorts, he would still be Kobe and wipe the floor with anyone and everyone especially LeB*tch.

Former Boys Varsity Basketball Coach
Eaglerock562 NBA2K MyEra Reference Guide
Old 10-10-2012, 11:41 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 11

Doron Lamb? Did he make it in the update? How do you unlock or use hidden players?

www.twitter.com/@KrisWatson22

All hail to Vince Coleman...the best base stealer of all time.
Old 10-11-2012, 12:07 AM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by prot22
Doron Lamb? Did he make it in the update? How do you unlock or use hidden players?
In order to unlock the 2nd rounders and the hidden players you need to download Leftos Roster Editing Tool and Chrome's Roster Resigner as well as Modio and USBXTAFGUI. You can read their threads in the roster section. They have also took the time to explain the steps to making sure you do it correctly, so just follow their instructions and you should be fine.

Old 10-11-2012, 12:34 AM   #21
Pro

OVR: 7

I just hope they don't give all the euros a generic cyberface like they did last year with Gerald Green and Greg Stiemsma, because if that happens I guarantee that I'm going to get banned from this site
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2012, 12:55 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Bro why the negativity? Different strokes for different folks, it all adds to the authenticity of a game. My question to you is for 60 bucks a pop why can't we and why should'nt we have both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglerock562
Your are kidding me right? The color of a teams socks is gonna dictate how they play on the court? This is what I don't get. What's more crucial, having the accurate players in the game or what color socks a team is wearing? You can't have it both ways, unless you do it yourself and even then you might have opened up another problem. I could care less if Kobe was playing in flip flops and surfer shorts, he would still be Kobe and wipe the floor with anyone and everyone especially LeB*tch.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:29 AM   #23
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fjos88
Bro why the negativity? Different strokes for different folks, it all adds to the authenticity of a game. My question to you is for 60 bucks a pop why can't we and why should'nt we have both?
Its not negativity, it simply is unrealistic to expect that any game is going to be tailor made perfect for EVERYONE. I agree for $60 we should expect the closest thing to perfection or at least accuracy, but perfection is unattainable, but when striving for perfection that's when you recognize greatness and that's what 2K and all of us should be able to see. I understand that there are those who are very much into the accessories, shoes and all the other little extra incentives that come along with a player, but what I can't understand and simply shake my head at is those who constantly on a daily basis whine and cry about getting updates to accessories everyday. I shake my head at those users who complain about those details, but yet haven't figured out they can edit such things in the past games rather then cry about it and whine for an update.

I've noticed that a good number of people shout and want accurate rosters and all the intangibles, but I never see those people going so far as to attempt to make the "EFFORT" to achieve that.

A clear cut example would be when 2K13 came out last week and out of the box we all noticed that Matt Barnes was still on the Lakers, McRoberts and Eyenga had not been traded to the Magic and Duhon was still on the Magic roster while Clark was in free agency. The posts I read from people demanding it be changed was absurd. It showed me just how lazy some people are in this world that the amount of time it took them to type and upload their post to a thread could've been spent better by them just making those changes themselves in probably 1-2 minutes of their time.

We ALL need to realize that things are going to be overlooked, accidentally sometimes, but overlooked regardless and we have to be able to accept it. An accessory missing from a player or a team is probably not even on 2K's list in the top 3 of things to fix and patch in the game. Would you rather the Heat and Thunder have accurate accessories, but missing players or would you rather that the their rosters be accurate and they all wear white socks? Out of those two choices, which one affects game play more?

My feeling is that if it doesn't hurt the realistic game play then 2K doesn't consider it a high priority to fix at this time. If I was a Portland fan I'd be more pissed about the fact that about 4 players on their current roster right now are not even available in the game (they are hidden) over if the entire team was wearing red socks. My point is that when I hear the word roster, I think in terms of the players that are under contract to that team that form that roster and everything else to me is secondary. I do think that it wouldn't be that much for 2K to give us the editing options to fix those ourselves with the game right out of the box.

Old 10-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 0

I agree..getting the right players in the game is the most important.

I personally would prefer all free agents (even some of the ones signed overseas e.g. McGrady) were available in the game rather than removing them as others are demanding.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »