Home

Euroleague NBA 2k13

This is a discussion on Euroleague NBA 2k13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-24-2013, 05:02 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 11
Euroleague NBA 2k13

It's that time of year again. It's going by fast the Euroleague season and what a year its been so far. I'm trying to debate rather or not too create a league for XBOX or PS3 since I now have both. I'm going to be creating or trying to create all 16 teams of the Euroleague and have yet again a EuroleagueVSNBA feeling too it. I'm going to try to start creating players tonight or tomorrow. So be on the lookout for Euroleague 2K13 do you feel devotion?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-24-2013, 07:15 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Euroleague NBA 2k13

360, por favor.

- Michael Jordan
Old 01-24-2013, 07:39 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40

I vote for Xbox 360.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 01-24-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
Rookie

And the Roster making emmy goes too. The envelope please. XBOX 360. Ok here's how the roster will break down. Starting tomorrow and Saturday since I'm off early Saturday I can start making more players. The teams will be whom I will make by order.

Created

Olympiakos: Defending Champs (Done)
CSKA Moscow: Runners up (Done)
Regal Barcelona (Done)
Panithinaikos (Done)
Real Madrid (Done)
Fenebache Ulker (Done)
Montepaschi Siena (Done)
Maccabi Tel Aviv (Done)
Brose Baskets (Done)
Besiktas (Done)

Remaining 5 teams swapping for NBA Teams

Zalgiris:Milwaukee Bucks (Done)
Unicaja: New Orleans Hornets (Done)
Alba Berlin: Indiana Pacers (Done)
Caja Labarol: Phoenix Suns (Done)
Anadolu Efes: Orlando Magic (Done)

The roster making begins tomorrow or Saturday afternoon if I can get done with 2 or 3 teams maybe 4 per day I'm estimating by next friday or Saturday for it too be done. I'm hoping to make it a fast process and too make it as accurate as possible. Also the remaining 15 NBA teams I would suggest you use when this is fully finished are Miami/OKC/San Antonio/Lakers/Clippers/Memphis/Boston/New York/Houston/Golden State/Minnesota/Denver/Chicago/Brooklyn/Dallas.

Do you feel Devotion? I'll keep you guys posted by Sunday afternoon or night.

Last edited by Sportzfan0290; 02-15-2013 at 05:47 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
And the Roster making emmy goes too. The envelope please. XBOX 360. Ok here's how the roster will break down. Starting tomorrow and Saturday since I'm off early Saturday I can start making more players. The teams will be whom I will make by order.

Created

Olympiakos: Defending Champs
CSKA Moscow: Runners up
Regal Barcelona
Panithinaikos
Real Madrid
Fenebache Ulker
Montepaschi Siena
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Alba
Besiktas

Remaining 6 teams swapping for NBA Teams

Zalgiris:Milwaukee Bucks
Unicaja: New Orleans Hornets
Khimky: Indiana Pacers
Brose Baskets: Cleveland Cavaliers
Caja Labarol: Toronto Raptors
Anadolu Efes: Dallas Mavericks

The roster making begins tomorrow or Saturday afternoon if I can get done with 2 or 3 teams maybe 4 per day I'm estimating by next friday or Saturday for it too be done. I'm hoping to make it a fast process and too make it as accurate as possible. Also the remaining 14 NBA teams I would suggest you use when this is fully finished are Miami/OKC/San Antonio/Lakers/Clippers/Memphis/Boston/New York/Houston/Golden State/Minnesota/Denver/Chicago/Brooklyn.

When it's done I can help put the jerseys in the the teams that replace the NBA teams with a method I learned.
If possible I can also help when REDitor is released and if I get it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-25-2013, 02:50 AM   #6
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

Created

Olympiakos: Defending Champs
CSKA Moscow: Runners up
Regal Barcelona
Panithinaikos
Real Madrid
Fenebache Ulker
Montepaschi Siena
Maccabi Tel Aviv
Alba
Besiktas

Remaining 6 teams swapping for NBA Teams

Zalgiris:Milwaukee Bucks
Unicaja: New Orleans Hornets
Khimky: Indiana Pacers
Brose Baskets: Cleveland Cavaliers
Caja Labarol: Toronto Raptors
Anadolu Efes: Dallas Mavericks

The roster making begins tomorrow or Saturday afternoon if I can get done with 2 or 3 teams maybe 4 per day I'm estimating by next friday or Saturday for it too be done. I'm hoping to make it a fast process and too make it as accurate as possible. Also the remaining 14 NBA teams I would suggest you use when this is fully finished are Miami/OKC/San Antonio/Lakers/Clippers/Memphis/Boston/New York/Houston/Golden State/Minnesota/Denver/Chicago/Brooklyn.

Thank you, kind sir. Always wanted to play with some Euroleague teams in a 2K game. This will probably be the only way we'll get to do that.

- Michael Jordan
Old 01-25-2013, 08:18 AM   #7
Rookie

No problem you guys I'm going to start creating players as early as tonight. Also Beast10 that would be awesome. When does reditor finally come out seems like we've been waiting a decade for it? Also do you mean when you can put the jerseys like you can actually put the real Olympiakos jersey on it or just the generic ones? I can't wait to get this roster started. Too get you guys even more into Euroleague I don't know if you do or not but I always watch this week in euroleague on youtube and highlights on eurobasket. Beast you found out by the way I think how may CAPS are allowed?

Last edited by Sportzfan0290; 01-25-2013 at 08:55 AM.
Old 01-25-2013, 08:58 AM   #8
Rookie

pocketcoffee's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
It's that time of year again. It's going by fast the Euroleague season and what a year its been so far. I'm trying to debate rather or not too create a league for XBOX or PS3 since I now have both. I'm going to be creating or trying to create all 16 teams of the Euroleague and have yet again a EuroleagueVSNBA feeling too it. I'm going to try to start creating players tonight or tomorrow. So be on the lookout for Euroleague 2K13 do you feel devotion?
thanks, it would be great

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »