Home

NBAE League Roster - 2K13 (360) - Need Help

This is a discussion on NBAE League Roster - 2K13 (360) - Need Help within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #9
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Just an idea here, but ala the Celeb Game, do you think you could do much lesser versions of legends? So Mutombo with a high fatigue, but a still decent block rating? Also, these will have accurate heights? Annoying to see Justin Bieber as 6'4 or whatever he is. Would love to play with these if you can complete them, sounds like an awesome roster.
I'm currently focusing on getting players just on the roster.

Legends will most likely get a decrease when I get to have most celebs on teams, they have high ratings because I just want to make them even with teams with no legends. I'm kinda on the debate cause I had fun with my T-Mac/Penny Duo in Orlando, but I don't know if I want to decrease them.

Accurate heights, ahh, that one is a mess, some are taller, some are shorter. I can assure you Kevin Hart and Justin Bieber are less than 6'0", but some people might have gone overboard.

Yes, NBAE was a league, I wasn't focusing on that until I saw an old HOOPS magazine I had after a Portland Game I went to when I was younger. (That is one of the reason why i do these Celebrity-NBA Street-ish rosters, also because I dont see much under "Misc" so, i stepped away from Current updates/Classic Rosters to make something original.) They had like 10 teams, I'm expanding that to 30.

Last edited by MarvinOida; 03-04-2013 at 12:15 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:17 AM   #10
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: NBAE League Roster - 2K13 (360) - Need Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I'm currently focusing on getting players just on the roster.

Legends will most likely get a decrease when I get to have most celebs on teams, they have high ratings because I just want to make them even with teams with no legends. I'm kinda on the debate cause I had fun with my T-Mac/Penny Duo in Orlando, but I don't know if I want to decrease them.

Accurate heights, ahh, that one is a mess, some are taller, some are shorter. I can assure you Kevin Hart and Justin Bieber are less than 6'0", but some people might have gone overboard.

Yes, NBAE was a league, I wasn't focusing on that until I saw an old HOOPS magazine I had after a Portland Game I went to when I was younger. They had like 10 teams, I'm expanding that to 30.
OK, I can decrease what legends I want manually. Yeah people like Bieber and Hart were the main guys I was worried about.
BTW, the NBAE website is still up:
http://www.nba.com/nbae/nbae_rosters.html

A lot of guys on those rosters that you could use for this one.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:20 AM   #11
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
OK, I can decrease what legends I want manually. Yeah people like Bieber and Hart were the main guys I was worried about.
BTW, the NBAE website is still up:
http://www.nba.com/nbae/nbae_rosters.html

A lot of guys on those rosters that you could use for this one.
I know. That's why Will Ferrell is wearing #6 in Miami. That's also referenced in the picture. That site and past participants of the Celeb game is a "last-minute" resort to when I don't have any more ideas.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:23 AM   #12
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Quote:
I know. That's why Will Ferrell is wearing #6 in Miami. That's also referenced in the picture. That site and past participants of the Celeb game is a "last-minute" resort to when I don't have any more ideas.
OK got it. So what is it specifically that you need help with on the roster?
Old 03-04-2013, 12:27 AM   #13
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
OK got it. So what is it specifically that you need help with on the roster?
Adding more players, and helping out on watching for glitches with NBA players names and trying to fix them. I recommend for people to get offline rosters because that's where I would post most at + less chance of glitches.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:28 AM   #14
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Quote:
Adding more players, and helping out on watching for glitches with NBA players names and trying to fix them. I recommend for people to get offline rosters because that's where I would post most at + less chance of glitches.
I could try to add more players tomorrow.
Old 03-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #15
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
I could try to add more players tomorrow.
Great! Thanks for the help. If you wanna put yourself in the roster, go ahead. I want people who help at least a mark in the roster saying they worked on it. Please build off the 3-3-2013 update (or latest update to any others who read this post.)
Old 03-04-2013, 12:34 AM   #16
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

Quote:
Great! Thanks for the help. If you wanna put yourself in the roster, go ahead. I want people who help at least a mark in the roster saying they worked on it. Please build off the 3-3-2013 update (or latest update to any others who read this post.)
OK, I'll grab the update and get started on it tomorrow ASAP.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »