Home

RayRay's SUPER 80 roster (Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on RayRay's SUPER 80 roster (Xbox 360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-02-2013, 06:41 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: RayRay's SUPER 80 roster (Xbox 360)

respect the maker
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-02-2013, 06:53 PM   #82
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
Geez, it's been all of four days since I last touched this roster and your acting like its been forever.... This is my roster project quit getting on my case about it all the time. Maybe I'm gonna charge for this roster because of the expectations you have for me to finish it in such a hurry!!!! I've told you a million times already........CHILL!!!!!! Aren't you the reason I stopped doing my NBA Live rosters on the PS3?????
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJC1213
Seriously, these rosters are not easy to make and its best that the creators that ARE KIND ENOUGH TO SHARE THEIR HARD WORK WITH US take all the time they need. RayRay, the few teams you added to the original set were great and the new additions are very appreciated. I would be happy to pay for the roster based of the quality of work if you chose to go that route.

From a major retro fan, thank you for putting in the work and making such a quality product.

I know there is serious pent up demand for retro teams but we have been without them since 2k13 launched, we can wait a little longer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1fbaby
respect the maker
You guys are right, I apologize. I understand that you put in A LOT of work into these rosters (and especially this one). I did not mean to disrespect you in anyway. I love all of your projects for NBA 2K13 and I'm 100% positive this Super 80 roster will be a HUGE success. I also I am sorry for rushing you for the past few weeks. Good luck on this roster man!
Old 05-02-2013, 09:25 PM   #83
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

rayray34, again THANK YOU for all of your time and effort in this project. please TAKE YOUR TIME and don't rush on our behalf. good things come to those who wait.
Old 05-02-2013, 11:56 PM   #84
Rookie

wolakfan's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayRay34
I just wanted to add this..... Who ever it was that recommended the 94-95 lakers to me.....THANK YOU!!! What a fun team to play as and research. I finished them up last night on the Ultimate 90s edition roster. I think because that team didn't have "star" power they didn't get much recognition but you want a team that exemplifies "show time" that team was it. A fearless Van Exel, a young slashing Eddie jones and a wiser more mature Cedeic Ceballos. Watch some you tube videos of this team. This could be one team that I play with the most.
Your Welcome... this team made me fall in love with basketball as a kid. Eddie Jones dunking on people, Nick busting clutch shots, and as Chick Hearn called him "The Garbage Man" Cedric Ceballos.
Old 05-03-2013, 01:00 PM   #85
MVP

RayRay34's Arena

OVR: 17

Because I know MIPG1 is concerned...... I'm planning on continuing work on the Super 80 tomorrow or Sunday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2013, 03:56 PM   #86
Rookie

MIPG1 your wish has been grantedsteve francis cuttino mobley
Old 05-03-2013, 03:57 PM   #87
Rookie

Quote:
MIPG1 your wish has been grantedsteve francis cuttino mobley
i miss steve francis
Old 05-03-2013, 04:06 PM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
i miss steve francis
2000-02 Portland Trail Blazers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »