Home

FIBA Decades 2k13(Xbox 360)

This is a discussion on FIBA Decades 2k13(Xbox 360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-09-2013, 12:02 PM   #33
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: FIBA Decades 2k13(Xbox 360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivershark82
Guys this roster is absolutely fantastic !!! will give a try tonight ..

I would have add also the missing Olympic like Tunisia, China , Great Britain but again.... its so good !!!!
Honestly the reason I didnt add them was because with FIBA 2k12 I had them and they really weren't competitive. I wanted to make this FIBA set have the Most Balanced and Competitive teams I could assemble. I just got tired of seeing Dream Team and 2012 Team Dominate in 2k12. LOL.

Anyway I hope you enjoy it and look forward to hearing your feedback.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade

Last edited by vtcrb; 07-09-2013 at 12:21 PM.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #34
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9
Watched a CPU v CPU game this morning. Brazil vs Serbia. Brazil won easily....Serbia could never get any momentum. I will say this though...I know very little about FIBA but I know good basketball gameplay when I see it. The ball movement was fluid, the AI would actually THINK when running a PNR. Animations were well spaced out too. My only dilemma now is to keep from getting too distracted from editing my own project! Great job guys!
Old 07-09-2013, 01:07 PM   #35
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
Watched a CPU v CPU game this morning. Brazil vs Serbia. Brazil won easily....Serbia could never get any momentum. I will say this though...I know very little about FIBA but I know good basketball gameplay when I see it. The ball movement was fluid, the AI would actually THINK when running a PNR. Animations were well spaced out too. My only dilemma now is to keep from getting too distracted from editing my own project! Great job guys!
Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for the kinds words. You played a LARGE part it making it all possible. Sorry for the distraction from your project. LOL. If you need any help let me know.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2013, 01:22 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 11

VTRCB thank you again for this amazing FIBA roster. Looking forward to testing it and having fun with an association tonight. Appreciate all the hard work and dedication all you guys did for this set. Just saying even though now 14 teams will be done already for NBA 2K14 we should collab a Euroleague project for 2K14. Congrats on finishing it and thanks again. Will post some stats tonight or tomorrow.
Old 07-09-2013, 01:56 PM   #37
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
VTRCB thank you again for this amazing FIBA roster. Looking forward to testing it and having fun with an association tonight. Appreciate all the hard work and dedication all you guys did for this set. Just saying even though now 14 teams will be done already for NBA 2K14 we should collab a Euroleague project for 2K14. Congrats on finishing it and thanks again. Will post some stats tonight or tomorrow.
I Would recommend playing in Season Mode. We didnt test it for Association Mode.

Thanks for the kind words, look forward to seeing how you like it. 2k14 should be interesting with Euroleague teams, not sure how it will be Available to edit.

Old 07-09-2013, 02:28 PM   #38
Pro

OVR: 9

Quick shout out to SB!! I'll be using your sliders regardless of what roster I play with... I have seen some thangs in this game my man!! Now If I could get Madden to do this, lol.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 11

I tested out a cpu vs cpu while I was home for break from work. Did the Dream Team VS International Dream team. Drazen Petrovic was like himself and man the dream team was incredible. Even though it was only for one quarter it was an exciting game. MJ was actually assisting more then scoring Ewing was making his jumpers and each team was about perfect in every scoring statistic. I'm thrilled that you managed to get the Jerseys and Courts into it and now this will as someone else stated before here keep me busy until NBA 2K14.
Old 07-09-2013, 03:29 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Will this only work for XBOX 360?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »