Home

Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor

This is a discussion on Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Forza Horizon 5 Review
Have Card-Collecting Modes Become Too Complicated?
Hockey Ultimate Team in NHL 22 Polishes Familiar Formula
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-29-2013, 04:13 AM   #329
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor

follow up questions, im using beds latest roster, when i tried to edit the home shoes color of the bulls into black, u said the black is FF000000 in the jersey tab. team 1 is for the shoes.. when i tried it in the game, instead of black, red is the base color of their shoes..
Old 07-29-2013, 04:17 AM   #330
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by paul143
follow up questions, im using beds latest roster, when i tried to edit the home shoes color of the bulls into black, u said the black is FF000000 in the jersey tab. team 1 is for the shoes.. when i tried it in the game, instead of black, red is the base color of their shoes..
Team Color 1, literally, Team Color 1 in the editor. Not Team Color 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, or 6. Team Color 1. It really shouldn't bug you though. As someone who has made shoes for a big roster, that's not a problwm. And if you want to make shoes, use Secondary Team color (a light tan color before white) in the shoe editor/creator.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:26 AM   #331
Rookie

Quote:
thanks again bro...
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
Team Color 1, literally, Team Color 1 in the editor. Not Team Color 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, or 6. Team Color 1. It really shouldn't bug you though. As someone who has made shoes for a big roster, that's not a problwm. And if you want to make shoes, use Secondary Team color (a light tan color before white) in the shoe editor/creator.
yup, team color 1 in leftos editor in jersay tab is for shoes right, the base color.. i want to change bulls home shoes color to black instead of white. i put FF000000 in team color 1 in leftos creator, but in the game they are red, not black.. do i need to change also the team color 2 and team color 3 in the jersey tab????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 04:28 AM   #332
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
yup, team color 1 in leftos editor in jersay tab is for shoes right, the base color.. i want to change bulls home shoes color to black instead of white. i put FF000000 in team color 1 in leftos creator, but in the game they are red, not black.. do i need to change also the team color 2 and team color 3 in the jersey tab????
No Team Colors 2 and 3 are the Team Colors 1 and 2 for accessories. Unless you want to change the entire accessories color-scheme, I would just stick to the red shoes.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:37 AM   #333
Rookie

Quote:
No Team Colors 2 and 3 are the Team Colors 1 and 2 for accessories. Unless you want to change the entire accessories color-scheme, I would just stick to the red shoes.
how about in player tab, i also notice there is a place where can also edit shoes color. do i need to change that also.. and it is weird to see them all wearing red shoes instead of black.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:38 AM   #334
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
how about in player tab, i also notice there is a place where can also edit shoes color. do i need to change that also.. and it is weird to see them all wearing red shoes instead of black.
No. That has no effect based on my experience.
Old 07-29-2013, 04:43 AM   #335
Rookie

Quote:
No. That has no effect based on my experience.

or maybe it is for individual players or custom shoes for each players
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2013, 04:45 AM   #336
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

Quote:
or maybe it is for individual players or custom shoes for each players
No. It has the same types of trims like 2K12, but again, I had no effect on changing it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »