Home

Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor

This is a discussion on Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2013, 06:24 PM   #361
MVP

DavidTheGreat20's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Step By Step Guide for PS3 users to use Leftos Roster Editor

So I just edited my CAPS to have a CF, but in the game it still shows the generic face. Anything I did wrong?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 07:04 PM   #362
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidTheGreat20
So I just edited my CAPS to have a CF, but in the game it still shows the generic face. Anything I did wrong?
Uncheck the "Generic F (Face)" box, or whatever it's called.
Old 08-14-2013, 09:16 AM   #363
Pro

j3nkins29's Arena

OVR: 5

I want to edit the accessories for the teams with the editor, i remember seeing somewhere that the way you change the colors is different between ps3 and xbox 360. For PS3 do you put the ff before or after the color number values?

Last edited by j3nkins29; 08-14-2013 at 09:22 AM.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:38 PM   #364
Rookie

metovics8's Arena

OVR: 4

ok so i'm having problems i'm following instructions i decrypt the files and then go to RED MC and make changes and save them and then go back and encrypt the files and then when i load it on my ps3 it freezes every time the only changes i made was team gear colors. any help
Old 09-06-2013, 05:55 AM   #365
Just started!

OVR: 0

Hi...

I am having trouble decrypting my PS3 files using Bruteforce. I have followed the instructions, but have been getting 2 errors. First, when selecting a roster at the top, I get a Windows popup that says "pfdtool.exe has stopped working". Also, the Decrypt PFD is disabled. When it is not disabled, it says "missing secure_file_id". The Key for all of my roster files says "UNREADABLE". Any help would be appreciated. I apologize if there is a thread regarding this, but I was not able to find one using the search. Also, I am using Windows Vista with Service Pack 2.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2013, 12:23 PM   #366
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Using Leftos for PS3, I know Team Color 1 in the jersey tab is the shoe color, and I remember the last one or two Team Color tabs (6 and maybe 5 as well) were unknown, but I can't find the video. What do the other Team Colors do? Team Color 1 is the overall shoe color, but which Team Color(s) represents the other colors of the shoe?
Old 09-08-2013, 12:47 PM   #367
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Team Color 2 is the first team color accent, Team Color 3 is the second accent. Team color 4 is the headband color. 5 and 6 deal with custom number color. The Warriors uniforms and the Hornets Mardi gras uniforms use those colors for some reason.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #368
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Team Color 2 is the first team color accent, Team Color 3 is the second accent. Team color 4 is the headband color. 5 and 6 deal with custom number color. The Warriors uniforms and the Hornets Mardi gras uniforms use those colors for some reason.
Thanks--I found the video (page 21 of this thread).

I'm not going to be able to do what I wanted to do. I have the 1993 Phoenix Suns in black shoes--Barkley in created black 180s, just about everyone else in Maestros (which stay black), and Johnson and Ainge in white shoes. Since Johnson and Ainge's shoes are white, I changed the Suns' Team Color 1 to #141414FF to make their shoes black. Since Barkley and everyone else had black shoes with white in them, I wanted to change Johnson and Ainge's shoes from black with orange and purple to black with white. I realized I can't do this without changing their accessory colors. It's no big deal; I was just trying to do it without having to create shoes for Johnson and Ainge.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »