Home

NBA Summer League 2K13

This is a discussion on NBA Summer League 2K13 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2013, 04:16 PM   #9
Pro

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
Updates also played with VTRCB's updated FIBA file those rookies are amazing to play with.
Clear your PM inbox, I have a message to
Send to you!
Old 07-31-2013, 07:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 11
Re: NBA Summer League 2K13

Its been cleared never got it. What's the latest? May or may not be able to create them tonight.
Old 07-31-2013, 07:28 PM   #11
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sportzfan0290
Its been cleared never got it. What's the latest? May or may not be able to create them tonight.
How about this, I assemble all 30 NBA teams and then I send you the file and THEN whatever players out of the 30 NBA Teams are not on disc or on the 2K Share, you create (Keep in mind this is AFTER I send you the file when I have assembled all 30 NBA teams and the players that are missing are the ones that are not on disc and not on the 2K Share, need to be created by us). And then once your finished creating the players you send the file back to me and then it will pretty much be ready for release! What do you think, would you create those type of players for all 30 NBA Teams, or do you want me to do 15 teams and then you do 15 teams? You understand what I'm asking you?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 08:26 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 11

I understand also the players you need are the ones you mentioned before. Also we will need a bigger free agency so if you can add arenas, oden, mcgrady, and whoever else you can go ahead. Also name the File either Summer League test 1 or X. Similar to what VT did for his files for tests. Just inbox me the test name or put it here.
Old 08-03-2013, 12:07 AM   #13
Pro

NBA Summer League 2K13

I have some news for you guys! I have decided to release a DEMO version of this roster! The DEMO version will include all features that was stated in the OP (first page, first post by me) except that the roster for all teams will not be 100% complete. There will be a few missing players for each team. These players are missing because they are either not on disc or not on the 2K Share. The FULL version will include those players. I'm releasing the DEMO version so that you guys have something to play while Sportzfan0290 and I make the players that are missing from the DEMO version.

Release Date: 7 days or less from today (August 2nd)

Last edited by MIPG1; 08-03-2013 at 12:12 AM.
Old 08-03-2013, 05:15 PM   #14
Just started!

Download for the NCAA is unable to load for 360, has this been fixed? Also are accurate courts/authentic jerseys possible for the 360? Love the work man, appreciate it!
Old 08-03-2013, 05:26 PM   #15
Pro

NBA Summer League 2K13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twine
Download for the NCAA is unable to load for 360, has this been fixed? Also are accurate courts/authentic jerseys possible for the 360? Love the work man, appreciate it!
Ok, if you have a question about the NCAA College Hoops 2K13 Roster, please PM me about it.

The courts and jerseys are as accurate AS POSSIBLE (read the OP for more details about the courts and jerseys). I will have some screenshots being released shortly, which will show the court the jerseys and a sneak peak at the NBA D-League Select Team and the Modded New Orleans Pelicans Jerseys!

Last edited by MIPG1; 08-04-2013 at 09:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-09-2013, 09:39 AM   #16
Pro

Due to some technical difficulties the DEMO version of this roster will be released sometime around 10PM EST and 7PM PST.

Also keep in mind, when this DEMO file comes out, I want you guys to be as picky as possible. I want this roster to be as accurate as possible so if you see something in the file that you feel is wrong please let me know!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »