Home

NCAA Legacy( by SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB)

This is a discussion on NCAA Legacy( by SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2014, 04:43 PM   #497
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: NCAA Legacy( by SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by msuspartan40
Anybody interested in making a march madness college roster for xbox by the tourney PM me ASAP!!!!!

There is no way to put out a Quality Roster in that time period. Sorry. UNLESS you are working on it night and day.

Also to keep the thread on track could you make a thread just for the Roster you are looking to make. Thank You.

Twitter: @VTCRBTEC

Youtube Channel:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKL...1uva35l4zFEofg

Roster Editing for Over a Decade
Old 03-04-2014, 06:16 PM   #498
Rookie

LeftyJr80's Arena

OVR: 0

I need to clarify my past post, I’ve added the 81 Fresno State Bulldogs to your roster for my own personal use, in no way am I uploading this great roster and trying to claim it for myself. I respect all the hard work and time you’ve put for all of us to enjoy. But, I would like to request for you to include them on your list. Feel free to look at the Bulldogs team I’ve created it’s under my gamertag: sirleftylee80. Rod Higgins was the top performer on the team, Tyrone (T-bone) Bradley’s PG game was similar to Avery Johnson, not a great shooter but a floor general type. Mitch Arnold looks like Larry Bird and play style like Detlef Schrempf . Bernard Thompson was a fierce rebounder, but not a solid scorer, Scott Barnes was not on that roster, Kevin McHale clone, I used him as a role player. Boyd Grant was a defensive style coach, they would hold the ball and try to score in the paint; they were focused on half court, low scores and tenacious defense. So, there’s my two pennies for you.
Old 03-04-2014, 07:02 PM   #499
Rookie

msuspartan40's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
There is no way to put out a Quality Roster in that time period. Sorry. UNLESS you are working on it night and day.

Also to keep the thread on track could you make a thread just for the Roster you are looking to make. Thank You.
Yes I understand that. But don't get me wrong, I really enjoy your legacy rosters but I think many people would prefer a CURRENT college roster. Like I said, I do LOVE your guys rosters, but for 2k15 could you guys maybe make a huge ncaa roster mod?
Old 03-04-2014, 08:37 PM   #500
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Yes I understand that. But don't get me wrong, I really enjoy your legacy rosters but I think many people would prefer a CURRENT college roster. Like I said, I do LOVE your guys rosters, but for 2k15 could you guys maybe make a huge ncaa roster mod?
I get that many guys prefer current teams. Speaking for myself though...I am only interested in retro teams...NBA or College. In fact, with NBA projects I usually don't even go past 2000. Only reason we are doing more current teams with this file is because they are easier to do given players on the game already.

As far as a current team project goes... It's a great idea, but it should have been started last fall. That way it would be primed and ready by the time the tournament starts.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:15 PM   #501
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

I would recommend looking at the Team List on the 1st Post of the thread for the UPDATED team List.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-04-2014, 09:17 PM   #502
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by vtcrb
I would recommend looking at the Team List on the 1st Post of the thread for the UPDATED team List.
Wait a minute....Did jd@os pay you off? Lol
Old 03-04-2014, 09:30 PM   #503
Rookie

msuspartan40's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
I get that many guys prefer current teams. Speaking for myself though...I am only interested in retro teams...NBA or College. In fact, with NBA projects I usually don't even go past 2000. Only reason we are doing more current teams with this file is because they are easier to do given players on the game already.

As far as a current team project goes... It's a great idea, but it should have been started last fall. That way it would be primed and ready by the time the tournament starts.
Yes but is there any possibility of doing one for 2k15? Also, do you know of any such roster that is out or in progress?
Old 03-04-2014, 09:33 PM   #504
Hall Of Fame

vtcrb's Arena

Quote:
Yes but is there any possibility of doing one for 2k15? Also, do you know of any such roster that is out or in progress?

There are no Rosters out there that I know of with Current teams. I am sure IF you offered a VERY GENEROUS Donation you could talk someone into making it. BUT as we Stated Earlier, THIS is Not the Thread for it. Please make your OWN thread. Thank You.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »