Home

OS NBA 2k14 ROSTER BASE

This is a discussion on OS NBA 2k14 ROSTER BASE within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #9
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: OS NBA 2k14 ROSTER BASE

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyalex120
I have made some updates but its just for people wanting to start to their association .

Curious have you did a test run with these rosters in Association mode to see if there are any glitches? Like names or team records glitched. If all you do is sim games then the team record glitch probably wont happen, but its when you play games is when it happens, or thats how it was last year when using a roster with CAPs. If this roster doesnt have any issues in Association mode I might just go ahead and use it instead of waiting it out for the incompetent 2k insider to get players in the game. Thanks

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-05-2013, 09:21 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Curious have you did a test run with these rosters in Association mode to see if there are any glitches? Like names or team records glitched. If all you do is sim games then the team record glitch probably wont happen, but its when you play games is when it happens, or thats how it was last year when using a roster with CAPs. If this roster doesnt have any issues in Association mode I might just go ahead and use it instead of waiting it out for the incompetent 2k insider to get players in the game. Thanks
Yes i was aware of the glitch.The roster doesnt have any glitched in association mode .I have done numerous test with caps players having them play over 30 minutes move to starting line up.To check team stats, players stats during my sim test .
Old 11-05-2013, 09:32 PM   #11
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Yes i was aware of the glitch.The roster doesnt have any glitched in association mode .I have done numerous test with caps players having them play over 30 minutes move to starting line up.To check team stats, players stats during my sim test .

Thanks for replying so quickly and thanks for the work on the roster. I will take a look at this roster, and might just use it to start a Association if you got all players in the game. I wish 2k would get someone competent to do their rosters, its ridiculous all the players missing in the game.

I typically dont like starting a Association until a patch is out cause even when they say it dont effect Assoc. in progress it usually does, so I like to wait, but I got a feeling we might not see a patch with the NG console coming out, so I think Im going to go ahead and start. I could see 2k doing to us what they do to the PC gamers every year,lol.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2013, 11:34 PM   #12
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Took a look at this roster, and it looks pretty good. I do have a few ?, why is Granger a SG? He dont play SG, when he actually plays, he is a SF and will play PF some when they go small. Also noticed You dropped Hibberts shotblocking a little, when he is 1 of the few who should be maxed out in that area. Hibberts off reb were dropped a tad too, while not really that big a deal he is a good off reb. Heck I have trouble rebounding and blocking shots with him with 2k scale,lol.

I was wondering did you make the CAPs or did you download the CAP's off 2k share? They look very good whoever doen them.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-06-2013, 12:04 AM   #13
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

yeah hibbert should have max-ish offensive rebounding and blocking ^^
Old 11-06-2013, 12:43 AM   #14
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
yeah hibbert should have max-ish offensive rebounding and blocking ^^

Yeah definitely on shot blocking, and he is a good off reb/er too. A 93 for Off reb is OK, but with 2k seemingly making guys like Hibbert not good rebounders even with high ratings, his off boards should stay maxed like thye have him. I tedn to think cause he isnt agile is why people have issues rebounding with him, but yet you hate to raise the agility cause he isnt agile,lol. Not that he is a great rebounder, alhtough good offensieve reb. on 2k he will rarely grab any rebounds. I put my reb sliders at 55 and I started to see Hibbert grab rebounds, so that seemed to do the trick for some reason, it seemed to light a fire under him,lol.

Favorite teams:
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts
Old 11-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseIH
Yeah definitely on shot blocking, and he is a good off reb/er too. A 93 for Off reb is OK, but with 2k seemingly making guys like Hibbert not good rebounders even with high ratings, his off boards should stay maxed like thye have him. I tedn to think cause he isnt agile is why people have issues rebounding with him, but yet you hate to raise the agility cause he isnt agile,lol. Not that he is a great rebounder, alhtough good offensieve reb. on 2k he will rarely grab any rebounds. I put my reb sliders at 55 and I started to see Hibbert grab rebounds, so that seemed to do the trick for some reason, it seemed to light a fire under him,lol.
12-13 Season Roy Hibbert
As Starter 79 28:43 4.9 10.9 44.8 0.0 0.1 25.0 2.1 2.8 74.1 3.7 4.6 8.3 1.4 2.1 0.5 2.6 3.5 11.9
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #16
All Star

turty11's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
12-13 Season Roy Hibbert
As Starter 79 28:43 4.9 10.9 44.8 0.0 0.1 25.0 2.1 2.8 74.1 3.7 4.6 8.3 1.4 2.1 0.5 2.6 3.5 11.9
those numbers mean nothing without a measurement of what they are ^^

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »