Home

PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten

This is a discussion on PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-15-2014, 12:07 AM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten

Noob question I'm sure, but how can I use a college team? What mode allows it? I tried season and association and you can only use the 30 main ones (which makes sense I guess)... is it just practice I can use it? Sorry if this is an obvious question.
Old 01-15-2014, 12:30 PM   #34
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
PS3 NBA/College Hoops 2K14 Top Ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayhawksFan09
Noob question I'm sure, but how can I use a college team? What mode allows it? I tried season and association and you can only use the 30 main ones (which makes sense I guess)... is it just practice I can use it? Sorry if this is an obvious question.

Start a new season.
Go down to CUSTOMIZE LEAGUE and select On.
Pick a team you want to replace, go to that team, press X, and replace that team with the college team of your choice.

Last edited by jd@os; 01-15-2014 at 05:54 PM.
Old 01-20-2014, 04:34 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 18

I'm using JA Money's sliders with 10 minute quarters with your college rosters. What sliders are you using?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2014, 04:56 PM   #36
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
I'm using JA Money's sliders with 10 minute quarters with your college rosters. What sliders are you using?

Props to the Trifecta team; I'm using their sliders from the College Legacy slider thread but I use 10 minute quarters (like you). The final score comes out a little closer to real life for me using 10 minute quarters.

Do you want the updated roster with additions to Duke, UCLA, Arizona, and UConn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 01-20-2014, 05:19 PM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Props to the Trifecta team; I'm using their sliders from the College Legacy slider thread but I use 10 minute quarters (like you). The final score comes out a little closer to real life for me using 10 minute quarters.

Do you want the updated roster with additions to Duke, UCLA, Arizona, and UConn?

Absolutely. Are you going to upload it to 2k Share?

I'll check out the sliders from the Legacy thread. I really wish the game devs would have left the old option in to save sliders sets instead of having to do load sliders to the game all over again.
Do you use the legacy sliders for your pro games as well?
Old 01-20-2014, 05:39 PM   #38
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Absolutely. Are you going to upload it to 2k Share?

I'll check out the sliders from the Legacy thread. I really wish the game devs would have left the old option in to save sliders sets instead of having to do load sliders to the game all over again.
Do you use the legacy sliders for your pro games as well?

Yes--I'll upload it to 2K Share soon (hopefully by tomorrow). I made the changes yesterday, but I want to look over everything again before I upload it. I'm not a fan of mixing eras, but the simple unlocking and addition of Nolan Smith gives Duke its real 2011 starting lineup, and unlocking and adding Gilbert Arenas to Arizona allows for Jud Buechler to not have to be used (I did my best to use only the most recent players, and in most cases players from 2000 and later).

And I only use the Legacy slider for this roster. As a matter of fact, I only play 2K14 with this college roster; I play 2K13 for pro games as I put so much work into editing every classic team. It works out because 2K13 has my pro settings and sliders, and 2K14 has my college settings and sliders.

Old 01-20-2014, 05:44 PM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Yes--I'll upload it to 2K Share soon (hopefully by tomorrow). I made the changes yesterday, but I want to look over everything again before I upload it. I'm not a fan of mixing eras, but the simple unlocking and addition of Nolan Smith gives Duke its real 2011 starting lineup, and unlocking and adding Gilbert Arenas to Arizona allows for Jud Buechler to not have to be used (I did my best to use only the most recent players, and in most cases players from 2000 and later).

And I only use the Legacy slider for this roster. As a matter of fact, I only play 2K14 with this college roster; I play 2K13 for pro games as I put so much work into editing every classic team. It works out because 2K13 has my pro settings and sliders, and 2K14 has my college settings and sliders.

Which sliders are you using for your pro games on 13?

I've been using these.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...set-v1-13.html

Last edited by lhslancers; 01-20-2014 at 05:46 PM.
Old 01-21-2014, 03:19 PM   #40
Rookie

OVR: 0

Any thoughts on adding more teams?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »