Home

Tougias NBA2K11 PS3 Updated Rosters

This is a discussion on Tougias NBA2K11 PS3 Updated Rosters within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2014, 09:00 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tougias NBA2K11 PS3 Updated Rosters

Is there a way I can download this file?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2014, 11:18 PM   #26
MVP

OVR: 11

I would upload mine if I knew how. That way, one of you could create some of the rookies and re-do the contracts.

Last edited by Jeffx; 07-14-2014 at 11:21 PM.
Old 07-16-2014, 05:14 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 3

Thanks for all the kind words this was fun creating/updating over the years. Unfortunately I think this is where it ends for me. I'll prob buy a cheap 2K14 and may even dive into a PS4.

For anyone who continues to work on these goodluck. The created players is at a max so what I did in the mean time was I started a franchise and worked on a draft class. Just simmed the first season then traded around picks controlling all 30 teams to match up with real life. The way to get around that created players max is this way. I'm in the offseason of my dynasty updating rosters, rookies, and contracts.

As far as my latest roster on the main menu I have all contracts, transactions, tendencies for the 13-14 rosters done.

Last edited by tougias24; 07-16-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:29 PM   #28
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmac747
Is there a way I can download this file?
Go to the first page to download Touglas' file.
Old 07-18-2014, 06:39 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffx
I've been keeping the rosters up-to-date since Touglas posted the original file (I added the Charlotte Hornets). But I'm having trouble doing all the recent FA moves because of the 15-player team limit. I maxed out my created player limit, so I can't create the rookies ( I wouldn't know how to rate them anyway).
Player limits are lame. Would you by chance be posting the latest that you have? Thanks!!
Old 07-18-2014, 07:14 PM   #30
MVP

Okay, this is my first time, so let me know if I did this right. Here's Touglas' roster file that I've been updating during the season. It includes:

Brooklyn Nets
Charlotte Hornets
New Orleans Pelicans
East & West All-Star Teams
I did as many FA moves as I could. Like I said, I was hampered by the roster/created player limit. Does not include rookies - sorry.

Not all the rotations are set either, but maybe one of you cats can improve on what Touglas & I did. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip NBA 2K11 JeffxRoster.zip (2.68 MB, 82 views)
Old 07-19-2014, 09:50 PM   #31
Banned

OVR: 18

My XP computer died a month ago so I was forced to buy a new comp with Windows 8. Since then all my USB sticks have a new folder called System Volume Information and I have been catching hell trying to format and download rosters. I finally figured a workaround that at least let me download your roster. It works. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-20-2014, 03:18 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffx
Okay, this is my first time, so let me know if I did this right. Here's Touglas' roster file that I've been updating during the season. It includes:

Brooklyn Nets
Charlotte Hornets
New Orleans Pelicans
East & West All-Star Teams
I did as many FA moves as I could. Like I said, I was hampered by the roster/created player limit. Does not include rookies - sorry.

Not all the rotations are set either, but maybe one of you cats can improve on what Touglas & I did. Thanks!
Jeff, if this is the file there is a lot of moves left off of it, and I did not see the charlotte hornets.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »