Home

NBAE League 2K14 - XBOX360

This is a discussion on NBAE League 2K14 - XBOX360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2014, 12:24 AM   #17
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: NBAE League 2K14 - XBOX360

Finally posted an updated version, its still a big WIP, but you can see that I have a lot of celebrities still needed to be created, I've already hit the 50 shoe limit and I'm just now working on getting players on teams.

As always, downloads are on the OP.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:51 AM   #18
MVP

MarvinOida's Arena

OVR: 20
NBAE League 2K14 - XBOX360

So, I've created an update, feature a couple first round rookies, a couple FA signings to spice up the landscape, some players are just placeholders though (ex. Shved is on the Nets) but it's a fairly updated roster

The shoe file has a couple new shoes from creations I made in the shoe vault. As the file DOES use shoes I've created. Though, if I were to make a file that doesn't need the shoe file, I'm prepped to just copy/paste all the data.

I'm still waiting for a couple things to be done, but for what it's worth, its pretty arcade like, which is the goal.

As always, the download is on the first post.

SUPER LATE EDIT: I'd like to thank whoever posts CAPs on 2K Share especially cyber faced rookies as I grabbed some of those and other CAPs

Last edited by MarvinOida; 08-01-2014 at 02:56 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »