Home

Current 2K14 rosters for ps3

This is a discussion on Current 2K14 rosters for ps3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-15-2014, 03:42 PM   #1
Rookie

redsox4ever100's Arena

OVR: 3
Current 2K14 rosters for ps3

Just bought 2K14 and was wondering about updated offseason rosters with the rookies included. Any info is appreciated
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2014, 07:20 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Current 2K14 rosters for ps3

There are a ton on 2k share. The only problem is that none of them actually have the updated contract information. So for instance if you are playing Association still many of the players - Isaiah Thomas, Gortat, etc. - will become free agents within the next year instead of playing out their deals. Also, players like Gasol have a vet minimum contract so the Bulls can sign player-after-player with no repercussions.

I'm waiting on one brave sole to update the contracts as well...
Old 07-15-2014, 07:48 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 18

Contracts aside the best one so far as current roster updates would be IMO by Jor-El Anderson. He has one dated today.
Old 07-15-2014, 09:31 PM   #4
Rookie

xH0MiCiDEx's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Contracts aside the best one so far as current roster updates would be IMO by Jor-El Anderson. He has one dated today.
So many people copy and paste that roster everywhere and the guy who made it is so stubborn, he won't make any improvements to it so its basically the same bad roster splattered all over 2K Share. If i had the tools to improve them i would but these greedy software devs want to squeeze every dime out of their poorly written software(s)
Old 07-16-2014, 05:08 AM   #5
Banned

What's wrong with the roster?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2014, 08:15 AM   #6
Rookie

I agree with the recycled part - people take the same few rosters and make 1-2 tweaks (sometimes annoyingly like putting an avatar version on themselves into a roster).

I've found the rosters to be pretty good actually in terms of gameplay - I did a 5 v 5 with the rookies and they all played the games similar to how I imagine they would in the pros. If you just want the rosters for exhibition or 2 player games I don't think there is anything wrong with the choices you have. If you want to do association you're probably going to have to dedicate 1-2 hours inputting realistic salary info. I'm complaining about it, but in reality I've just been lazy...
Old 07-16-2014, 03:59 PM   #7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by charnlew
I agree with the recycled part - people take the same few rosters and make 1-2 tweaks (sometimes annoyingly like putting an avatar version on themselves into a roster).

I've found the rosters to be pretty good actually in terms of gameplay - I did a 5 v 5 with the rookies and they all played the games similar to how I imagine they would in the pros. If you just want the rosters for exhibition or 2 player games I don't think there is anything wrong with the choices you have. If you want to do association you're probably going to have to dedicate 1-2 hours inputting realistic salary info. I'm complaining about it, but in reality I've just been lazy...
Not Anderson's fault people are cloning his roster on Share. It's a decent roster and it beats waiting for an update that will never come.
Old 07-16-2014, 06:42 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhslancers
Not Anderson's fault people are cloning his roster on Share. It's a decent roster and it beats waiting for an update that will never come.
Don't think I ever said it was his fault....all I said was the rosters themselves played just fine and I actually felt they were quite realistic. Maybe read the full message before getting all angry and ornery.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »