Home

NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VTCRB) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #25
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
I will look that one up. (Thompson )
Magic needed a younger look. That is the CAP I used for my 1980 Lakers team

That PortlandBlazer CAP for Sampson is better than Green IMO
Shaq portrait still looks too old
Didn't realize Denmon had a CF on the game.
I am in process of doing correct years pro.
Completed teams have correct College IDs. If not it's an oversight and will get fixed.

Thanks for the feedback!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

K anytime on the feedback thing and I thought you were going add years and exp also I noticed so teams had colleges also yes Denmons has a cf and I will make my cf and portrait suggestions if any wants to see my changes ill upload a offline link to them
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2014, 08:12 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: NBA 2K14 (360) Roster For Legendary College Hoops Teams (By: SELLAZ32, SHH4UA, VT

Congrats on the release, guys! I am anxiously awaiting the PS3 version.
Old 03-20-2014, 08:26 PM   #27
Rookie

Thank you Sellaz for working on the PS3 version. You da man.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:06 PM   #28
Rookie

Hey guys is it possible in RED MC to duplicate Team slots for 360 i know u can on pc but if u can for XBOX what is the max number of teams allowed and how i know this should be in the red mc thread but u guys answer faster ill delere this post after u reply
Old 03-20-2014, 09:07 PM   #29
MVP

Junior Moe's Arena

Coming from a depressed (especially at this time of year) College Hoops fan; THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Awesome job. Seriously, the detail is evidence of you guys putting in work. I just started up an Association with this roster file. College Hoops lives!!
Old 03-20-2014, 09:14 PM   #30
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcuscouch10
K anytime on the feedback thing and I thought you were going add years and exp also I noticed so teams had colleges also yes Denmons has a cf and I will make my cf and portrait suggestions if any wants to see my changes ill upload a offline link to them
Nah. You just make the suggestions...we can handle the updates..thanks though.
Old 03-20-2014, 09:15 PM   #31
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Coming from a depressed (especially at this time of year) College Hoops fan; THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Awesome job. Seriously, the detail is evidence of you guys putting in work. I just started up an Association with this roster file. College Hoops lives!!
Glad you like it...be aware though it is NOT association ready...ages and experience is off...not to mention contract stuff...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-20-2014, 11:23 PM   #32
Rookie

Why is the Thread Brown???

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »