Home

The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

This is a discussion on The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-05-2014, 11:11 PM   #113
Rookie

darkwolf80's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The LEAGUE NBA 2K14: Fictional roster by CWSapp757/Dreece for XBOX360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreece
What teams you check out? Sapp and Blindside made all those teams sound real good.
The celtics cause I want to play with my man Augustin. And the mavs cause they are my favorite real team.
For the celtics I was thinking that exact same thing when it came to draft. Targeting that c!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
Old 04-05-2014, 11:38 PM   #114
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

OVR: 19

Thanks for all the kind words fellas Like the 'ol saying goes...team work makes the dream work! This has been one of the best team efforts I have ever been apart of! Shoutout to the team once again. Sapp and Blindside I can't thank you guys enough for your creativity and focus on the project, looking at every team multiple times I am amazed by the sheer level of QUALITY all around!

I guess that means I gotta pull an all nighter tonight testing the bejesus out of this thing huh lol.

Sliders
Free agents gear
Special surprise

Only things left to do!
#SimWorldSports #SeeTheGameBeTheGame
Old 04-06-2014, 06:00 PM   #115
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Semi-random question? Is Ray Ray semi based off of Sheed? With 3 point shooting, good post play, he sounds like a very rich man's Sheed, and he was put on the Blazers, Sheed's old squad. Just ended up popping into my head, wanted to see if my assumption is right.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2014, 06:13 PM   #116
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsManiac4Life
Semi-random question? Is Ray Ray semi based off of Sheed? With 3 point shooting, good post play, he sounds like a very rich man's Sheed, and he was put on the Blazers, Sheed's old squad. Just ended up popping into my head, wanted to see if my assumption is right.
I don't actually have an answer for you buuut that's actually a great comparison. And I do know Dreece loves 90s basketball
Old 04-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #117
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Quote:
Nope. Actually Ray Ray was designed after a player from 2K12 drafts....I'm drawing a complete blank right now lol...Sapp will have to chime in on the players name. But Ray Ray got put on Portland because of Lamarcus Aldridge...no he's not a Lamarcus clone but its not a soul in the NBA that has Ray Ray ability. And for the Sheed comparison...I'm from Philly so I seen a whole lot of Sheed when he was in high school and of course followed his career. Ray Ray a much better scorer/shooter but Sheed has him licked in the defense and intensity department by a LONG way.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:23 PM   #118
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Nope. Actually Ray Ray was designed after a player from 2K12 drafts....I'm drawing a complete blank right now lol...Sapp will have to chime in on the players name. But Ray Ray got put on Portland because of Lamarcus Aldridge...no he's not a Lamarcus clone but its not a soul in the NBA that has Ray Ray ability. And for the Sheed comparison...I'm from Philly so I seen a whole lot of Sheed when he was in high school and of course followed his career. Ray Ray a much better scorer/shooter but Sheed has him licked in the defense and intensity department by a LONG way.
Gotcha, definitely not like anybody in the NBA right now. Was the 2K12 player Chris Bishop?
Old 04-06-2014, 06:39 PM   #119
SimWorld NBA 2K Guru

Dreece's Arena

Quote:
Gotcha, definitely not like anybody in the NBA right now. Was the 2K12 player Chris Bishop?
No its was a faceup center that shot well from the perimeter...I get Sapp in here to answer that but he was a souped up version of that guy..and to all the Adam Cameron lovers....y'all can thank me for that lol...no but seriously...it was my idea was to bring him back.
Old 04-06-2014, 06:46 PM   #120
MVP

BlindSideNZ's Arena

Quote:
No its was a faceup center that shot well from the perimeter...I get Sapp in here to answer that but he was a souped up version of that guy..and to all the Adam Cameron lovers....y'all can thank me for that lol...no but seriously...it was my idea was to bring him back.
The more I hear about the older versions I seriously wish is been around. I remember using 2k13 cuz I found the classes on 2k share and I hated the generated versions. But I don't think I ever checked it out on here

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »