Home

Nba 2k14 Xbox 360 roster 2020

This is a discussion on Nba 2k14 Xbox 360 roster 2020 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2020, 12:38 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Nba 2k14 Xbox 360 roster 2020

I'm creating the updated roster to date, but someone can tell me why after having created several players, when I go to create others the game repeat the name and surname? for example duncan robinson of heat, becomes duncan duncan or robinson robinson how come?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2020, 08:57 AM   #2
IBA
Rookie

IBA's Arena

Re: Nba 2k14 Xbox 360 roster 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by louie dogs
I'm creating the updated roster to date, but someone can tell me why after having created several players, when I go to create others the game repeat the name and surname? for example duncan robinson of heat, becomes duncan duncan or robinson robinson how come?
This has also happened to me several times. For example: On an all-time roster I've been creating on 2k14 as well, Vinnie Johnson has lost his entire first name is is just now "(No first name) Johnson". The only things I can come up with is it having something to do with a malfunction within the coding. as in the same roster I've just mentioned, they've replaced the name Mark with Neil such as Mark Jackson and Mark Price becoming Neil Jackson and Neil Price. The one thing I've tried to do to cut down on these number of malfunctions is to delete created teams. As I noticed the number of these increase with created teams in my personal experience, but as long as 2k is 2k, you're probably gonna run into some problems like these. I don't know why, but it is what it is.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:35 PM   #3
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

This would happen to me when editing with RedMc but it hasn't in a while. Austin Rivers became Texas Rivers, I think Dejuan Summers lost his first name, so did Mike Wang. Once, American Airlines Arena lost the space between the first two words and became AmericanAirlines. It's happened to me as well.
Old 04-27-2020, 01:09 AM   #4
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
This would happen to me when editing with RedMc but it hasn't in a while. Austin Rivers became Texas Rivers, I think Dejuan Summers lost his first name, so did Mike Wang. Once, American Airlines Arena lost the space between the first two words and became AmericanAirlines. It's happened to me as well.
I'm not able use the red mc sincerely, I wanted to try to delete players now retired but I can not even understand how to put the cyber face always for Xbox360, so despite me I am forced to give up my project

Last edited by louie dogs; 04-27-2020 at 01:47 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »