Home

NBA 2K16 - PS3 - Modified 2K Official Roster Update with FIBA National Squads

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 - PS3 - Modified 2K Official Roster Update with FIBA National Squads within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-24-2015, 12:24 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NBA 2K16 - PS3 - Modified 2K Official Roster Update with FIBA National Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazo
I have also uploaded the other two folders in case you need. But be carefull so you do not overwrite/corrupt your current profile and progress.

Do you have this folder updated?
/dev_hdd0/game/BLUS31542_cache/USRDIR/onlinedata

I could not compare to the previous update, but I guess so, because the update has 59MB.
Copying the BLUS31542_cache and BLUS31542 folders worked for me

You are a savior man! cheers to you!!
Old 10-24-2015, 06:00 PM   #10
Rookie

Amazo's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 - PS3 - Modified 2K Official Roster Update with FIBA National Squads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbo2700
Sorry for butting in on your thread sir. Is it possible to convert this to a 360 roster similar to Madden?

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
I intend to do the same for 360, just trying to find another xkey to fix my console
Old 10-26-2015, 01:19 PM   #11
Rookie

hey amazo i save it onto my usb and saved it on my ps3 no problem with that. issue is it's not letting me save the roster you did because it's not coming form the original use meaning you. when you save roster files on ps3 in parenthesis your name shows up(TranceJay)...im wondering any other way i can save load up that roster again
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2015, 06:36 PM   #12
Rookie

Amazo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini2K
hey amazo i save it onto my usb and saved it on my ps3 no problem with that. issue is it's not letting me save the roster you did because it's not coming form the original use meaning you. when you save roster files on ps3 in parenthesis your name shows up(TranceJay)...im wondering any other way i can save load up that roster again
You have to edit it using Bruteforce Save data or in the XMB Saves option, copy the save to your user.
Old 10-28-2015, 11:46 AM   #13
Rookie

Ohhhh ok got it thanks...wasnt really to familiar with bruteforce but i got it now thanks..
Old 12-07-2015, 06:47 PM   #14
Just started!

please upload the online data

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »