Home

PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

This is a discussion on PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2017, 09:16 PM   #73
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranjesyracuse
Thanks again for all your hard work!
You're welcome. And thank you not only for your interest in this "dated" game, but for all of your information towards the creation of the 1982 Georgetown team. When I watched the 1982 NCAA Basketball Championship to get accessories for the Hoya players, I noticed and appreciated your hard work when it came to player look-a-likes. I know how time consuming that can be, so again, thank you for everything.

And on a side note, you mentioned something a while back about your Spring Break, but you have an interest in historic teams--are you a teacher or professor? I was just curious because I'm an educator.
Old 04-18-2017, 05:50 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
You're welcome. And thank you not only for your interest in this "dated" game, but for all of your information towards the creation of the 1982 Georgetown team. When I watched the 1982 NCAA Basketball Championship to get accessories for the Hoya players, I noticed and appreciated your hard work when it came to player look-a-likes. I know how time consuming that can be, so again, thank you for everything.

And on a side note, you mentioned something a while back about your Spring Break, but you have an interest in historic teams--are you a teacher or professor? I was just curious because I'm an educator.
It was my pleasure j@dos - this "dated" game IMO is still the definitive 2k title for those who enjoy playing with classic rosters, and being a part of your roster project is awesome because your roster is what convinced me to by 2k13 in the first place (I was originally considering next gen stuff). I'm actually a student (hence the spring break) who is currently studying at a certain rival to those Hoyas (perhaps my username gives it away
Old 06-06-2017, 07:44 PM   #75
Rookie

I am on board with 2K13. I just ordered a copy just to be able to play with what has been created! Looking forward to it and thank you for all your hard work. I hope to do some editing myself in the future.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2017, 03:58 PM   #76
Rookie

I got my copy of NBA2K13 yesterday in the mail. Tonight I will download this file and try to load it after I find out how. Never did it before. Thank you to the OP for all your hard work on this. From what I read on here you have definitely payed attention to detail!
Old 06-11-2017, 08:13 PM   #77
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc86gn
I got my copy of NBA2K13 yesterday in the mail. Tonight I will download this file and try to load it after I find out how. Never did it before. Thank you to the OP for all your hard work on this. From what I read on here you have definitely payed attention to detail!

I hope you enjoy the game. Bigdoc has download instructions that I linked in post #9, and I believe Schoene has instructions on his NBA 2K14 thread that should work as well; by the way, I recommend Schoene's 2K14 rosters if you're into the current NBA.

And yes, the main feature on my rosters is the attention to detail, with classic players looking how they looked and classic teams playing how they played. Check the first page for all the information.

Thank you for your interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 06-19-2017, 08:00 AM   #78
Rookie

I was able to follow the instructions in the video. Loaded the file back to USB and then loaded to the game. I need to retool and figure out what went wrong. The roster file was the same. I am sure I am doing something incorrect. Just have to figure out exactly what. Read me file says something about replacing DLL files so I will look into figuring that out and try again.
Old 06-19-2017, 02:44 PM   #79
Rookie

jd@os,
I have got the roster to the game finally! I did something so stupid only a newb like me could do but, got it uploaded and everything looks good. Looking forward to starting a playoff mode tonight with classic teams.

For anyone else reading, here is a great link to figure out what to do if you are a newb like me. http://forums.operationsports.com/bi...esigning-tool/
Old 06-19-2017, 09:25 PM   #80
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

I'm glad to hear you got it going. I wish the process to get someone's NBA 2K roster(s) was easier.

I'm done adding teams, but I'll make edits if mistakes or errors are found which happens sometimes when using RedMC. Let me know what you think, and thanks for your interest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »