Home

PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

This is a discussion on PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-06-2016, 06:58 PM   #25
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21
PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

Minor changes:
* portrait ID for Vlade Divac of the 1991 Lakers changed
* portrait ID for Hedo Turkoglu of the International All-Stars changed
* cyberface lookalike for Rick Fox of the 1998 Lakers changed
* cyberface lookalike for Richard Dumas of the 1993 Suns changed

Major changes:
* ratings for Andrew Gaze of the International All-Stars changed
* shoes for Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley of the Dream Team now show up (they previously were set to generic shoes because I edited them, and edited shoes won't show up on your roster)

* body type for Shaquille O'Neal of the 1995 Magic and the 1998 Lakers changed (he wasn't as big--especially in the shoulders--as the game has him; now he looks more realistic)
* perhaps most of all, cyberface lookalike for Reggie Miller of the 1998 Pacers changed; of course it doesn't look exactly like Miller, but I'm pleased with this, and I think this is the closest we're going to get.

Again, if you're one of the few still playing this game, give this roster a download.

Last edited by jd@os; 01-01-2018 at 10:40 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-06-2016, 08:27 PM   #26
MVP

bigdoc85's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

JD:

Thanks again for all of your efforts with this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
LATEST FILE ATTACHED:

Minor changes:
* portrait ID for Vlade Divac of the 1991 Lakers changed
* portrait ID for Hedo Turkoglu of the 2002 Kings and International All-Stars changed
* cyberface ID for Rick Fox of the North Carolina Tar Heels and 1998 Lakers changed

Major changes:
* ratings for Andrew Gaze of the International All-Stars changed
* shoes for Michael Jordan and Charles Barkley of the Dream Team now show up (they previously were set to generic shoes because I edited them, and edited shoes won't show up on your roster)

* body type for Shaquille O'Neal of the 1995 Magic and the 1998 Lakers changed (he wasn't as big--especially in the shoulders--as the game has him; now he looks more realistic)
* perhaps most of all, cyberface lookalike for Reggie Miller of the 1998 Pacers changed; of course it doesn't look exactly like Miller, but I'm pleased with this, and I think this is the closest we're going to get.

Again, if you're one of the few still playing this game, give this roster a download.
Old 02-23-2017, 08:37 PM   #27
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

I don't know when, but if there is any interest (since the majority of you are on next gen), I'm strongly considering creating the 1990 East and West All-Stars after yet another lackluster All-Star game. If so, the teams will play on a realistic looking court with realistic looking uniforms as I always provide.
Old 02-24-2017, 12:53 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

my God J@dos I would kill for this '90 All Stars gets my vote! - your work is absolutely amazing as always. Not to push the envelope at all but is your REDitor working again? and if so, is there any way possible you could make a copy of your roster but with all the teams shorts shortened? I would love to use it as a base for a roster project.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:01 AM   #29
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
I don't know when, but if there is any interest (since the majority of you are on next gen), I'm strongly considering creating the 1990 East and West All-Stars after yet another lackluster All-Star game. If so, the teams will play on a realistic looking court with realistic looking uniforms as I always provide.
I would love that! It gets my vote. Can you squeeze a few more classic teams as well if you have time? 2000-01 Lakers, 2003-04 timberwolves, 2007-2008 celtics?
Old 03-06-2017, 11:41 PM   #30
Rookie

Quote:
any word on this jd@os? Would really enjoy it
Old 03-07-2017, 09:42 AM   #31
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by oranjesyracuse
any word on this jd@os? Would really enjoy it

I believe I will be able to complete this project during my Spring Break. Last week, I worked out a 12-man roster for the Eastern and Western Conferences with each classic/historic team having at least one All-Star. As a result, it won't be a recreation of the 1990 All-Star rosters; however, I tried to mix eras as little as possible (for instance, Magic Johnson and Tim Duncan will not be on the same West team, and neither will Larry Bird and Grant Hill for the East).

Yesterday, I improved the look of the away uniforms for the International All-Stars and the North Carolina Tar Heels; and speaking of UNC, I made a major change: instead of the team being comprised of the 1982 starters and the bench made up of the UNC alum on classic/historic teams, the full 1982 NCAA championship squad is represented in detail (spot-on cyberface lookalikes and accurate accessories after re-watching the '82 title game).

As far as the All-Star mod, I'm stuck between giving the teams the NBA logo on their jerseys to give them the classic '80s look, or another logo. The court and coaches will take time because I'm paying attention to detail as always.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-07-2017, 01:16 PM   #32
Rookie

Quote:
I believe I will be able to complete this project during my Spring Break. Last week, I worked out a 12-man roster for the Eastern and Western Conferences with each classic/historic team having at least one All-Star. As a result, it won't be a recreation of the 1990 All-Star rosters; however, I tried to mix eras as little as possible (for instance, Magic Johnson and Tim Duncan will not be on the same West team, and neither will Larry Bird and Grant Hill for the East).

Yesterday, I improved the look of the away uniforms for the International All-Stars and the North Carolina Tar Heels; and speaking of UNC, I made a major change: instead of the team being comprised of the 1982 starters and the bench made up of the UNC alum on classic/historic teams, the full 1982 NCAA championship squad is represented in detail (spot-on cyberface lookalikes and accurate accessories after re-watching the '82 title game).

As far as the All-Star mod, I'm stuck between giving the teams the NBA logo on their jerseys to give them the classic '80s look, or another logo. The court and coaches will take time because I'm paying attention to detail as always.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sounds Awesome! Can't wait for it - I'd go with the NBA logo but that's just my preference. Also, in the spirit of this being a HIStory file for MJ, what do you think about adding the 1982 Georgetown team to give the 82 Tar Heels someone to play against? (Kinda like the International All Stars for the Dream Team). Thanks again for your work it really makes 2k13 the definitive sports game on PS3.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »