Home

PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

This is a discussion on PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2018, 01:50 PM   #97
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflrocks24
JD, is there a program there can up customize courts like you did with the legend all star game and in like next gen for 2k? I probably won't do well with it because I'm not the best IT guy, but it's worth a shot playing around with it to see if I can get it if there is a program.
I also want it for 2k13 as well to be specific.
Old 02-12-2018, 05:58 PM   #98
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

One more question. Is there a way you can unlock the legends for blacktop mode like Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan for example and the other arena with the crowd that never shows up for me. Is there a way to do that?
Old 02-17-2018, 10:46 PM   #99
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
JD, is there a program there can up customize courts like you did with the legend all star game and in like next gen for 2k? I probably won't do well with it because I'm not the best IT guy, but it's worth a shot playing around with it to see if I can get it if there is a program.
Sorry for the delay.
It wasn't a program, which may be good news for you. I took the information from the 2013 Houston All-Star court and applied it to the courts for the historic All-Star teams I created. If I remember correctly, I may have done one change to make it look the way it does, but there wasn't a program I used other than RedMC.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:48 PM   #100
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
One more question. Is there a way you can unlock the legends for blacktop mode like Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan for example and the other arena with the crowd that never shows up for me. Is there a way to do that?
I don't know since I've actually never played Blacktop Mode. If there is a way and someone tells you/me, then I may be able to find time to do it for you if it's not time consuming.
Old 02-18-2018, 02:59 AM   #101
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
I don't know since I've actually never played Blacktop Mode. If there is a way and someone tells you/me, then I may be able to find time to do it for you if it's not time consuming.
Ok, thanks. I not on OS that much either so it's ok for the delay. Though I on it more since operation sports has a better mobile site now to access it. I will ask Bigdoc and see if he knows about Blacktop. Another question, NBA 2k updated the original courts with 2012-13 courts through an update back on NBA 2k13. Do you know how to get the original courts back again like through a roster file? The reason is I want the have the 2000's Suns and Lakers court that grew up watching the NBA with instead of the updated courts.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2018, 10:53 PM   #102
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os
Coming February 17 for anyone interested (file updated on 1/1/2018):

Play as or against Michael Jordan from his first days as a college freshman to his final year as an NBA professional.

In addition to 2K13's final roster update, this roster is an improved and expanded version of my previous Completed Historic Teams file including

* 1982 North Carolina Tar Heels and Georgetown Hoyas with era-accurate shorts lengths

* 1993 Phoenix Suns
and 1998 Indiana Pacers with era-accurate shorts lengths

* 1990s East and West All-Stars with era-accurate shorts lengths, All-Star court, and real coaching staffs

* International All-Stars (a team of historical foreign players to serve as an opponent for the Dream Team) with era-accurate shorts lengths

* Alternate away uniforms for 1993 Hornets, 1993 Suns, 1995 Magic, 1996 Bulls, 1998 Pacers, 2001 76ers, and 2002 Kings with era-accurate shorts lengths

* Practice uniforms for 1996 Bulls and 2001-02/2002-03 Wizards with era-accurate shorts lengths

* Accurate head and assistant coaches for 1989 Bulls, 1991 Bulls, 1993 Bulls, 1995 Magic, 1996 Bulls, 1996 Supersonics, 1998 Bulls, 1998 Pacers, 1998 Spurs, 2002 Kings, and 2001-2002/2002-2003 Wizards

* Accurate head coaches for 1982 Hoyas, 1985 Bucks, 1986 Celtics, 1991 Trailblazers, and 1991 Warriors

* Head and assistant coach look-a-likes for 1982 Tar Heels and 1992 Dream Team

* Cyber faces and portrait IDs for many missing historic players

* Accurate names for historic team arenas and city locations

* City names for historic teams spelled out on scoreboard and not abbreviated with three letters

* Every historic team player edited with no generic players

* Every historic team playbook edited with at least 20 plays

* Accurate team appearances including
and 1991 Lakers with blue leg accessories
-- 1989, 1991, 1993, 1996, and 1998 Bulls with white socks and shoes home and away
-- 1994 Nuggets with black shoes home and away
-- 1996 Scottie Pippen with goatee, and 1996 Dennis Rodman with all blonde hair
-- 2001 76ers with black socks and shoes home and away
-- 2002 Kings with black socks and shoes home and away, and black headbands

* To recreate the 1982 NCAA Men's Basketball Championship game, select the Georgetown Hoyas as the home team, the North Carolina Tar Heels as the away team, and select the home uniforms for the Tar Heels

http://www.mediafire.com/file/c8dh64...34/NBA2K13.zip
newbie here...so I download your file and do I have to use bruteforce to get it into the game. Does anyone know how and where to get bruteforce?

I just bought NBA2K13 and want to try these incredible rosters.

ANY help is greatly appreciated...oh and lastly, is the link on the 1st page current? and to what date?

thanks for helping a newbie out.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:42 PM   #103
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Ok, thanks. I not on OS that much either so it's ok for the delay. Though I on it more since operation sports has a better mobile site now to access it. I will ask Bigdoc and see if he knows about Blacktop. Another question, NBA 2k updated the original courts with 2012-13 courts through an update back on NBA 2k13. Do you know how to get the original courts back again like through a roster file? The reason is I want the have the 2000's Suns and Lakers court that grew up watching the NBA with instead of the updated courts.

Are you wanting the Phoenix court with the Suns logo or the PHX logo?

I made my roster after 2K13's final roster update, and I could have sworn the Suns logo was the "new" one on the court. After reading your post, I turned on the game, loaded my roster, and instead it was the PHX logo on the court. Then I restarted the game and didn't load a roster so it would default to the old one/first one, and again I saw the PHX logo at center court.

Again, I swore I saw the Suns logo on the court before, but now I only see the PHX logo. What I'm trying to get at is if I had/found a file with the Suns logo, I could change it to that from PHX, or vice versa.
Old 02-20-2018, 09:50 PM   #104
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawksfan4ever19
newbie here...so I download your file and do I have to use bruteforce to get it into the game. Does anyone know how and where to get bruteforce?

I just bought NBA2K13 and want to try these incredible rosters.

ANY help is greatly appreciated...oh and lastly, is the link on the 1st page current? and to what date?

thanks for helping a newbie out.
I saw your PM but I'll just reply here.
First off, thanks for your interest; I do not think you'll be disappointed in this roster file if you like classic/historic teams, and the link on the 1st page is indeed current.

I assume you do need Bruteforce, and there should be some info on these last gen NBA 2K boards--especially the roster threads--to help you with that. BigDoc85 is always a guy I recommend as well as Schoene503 and oranjesyracuse who are all well-versed in Bruteforce.

Hope that helps.

Last edited by jd@os; 02-20-2018 at 09:53 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »