Home

PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

This is a discussion on PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2018, 10:27 PM   #105
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: PS3 NBA 2K13 Michael Jordan HIStory Roster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd@os

Are you wanting the Phoenix court with the Suns logo or the PHX logo?

I made my roster after 2K13's final roster update, and I could have sworn the Suns logo was the "new" one on the court. After reading your post, I turned on the game, loaded my roster, and instead it was the PHX logo on the court. Then I restarted the game and didn't load a roster so it would default to the old one/first one, and again I saw the PHX logo at center court.

Again, I swore I saw the Suns logo on the court before, but now I only see the PHX logo. What I'm trying to get at is if I had/found a file with the Suns logo, I could change it to that from PHX, or vice versa.
The one with the PHX logo at Mid Court. The one that's in the picture of your message has Suns at Mid-Court. That's the new court and I have it on your roster and the default roster. And I did a expermient on my broken PS3 that actually worked again unbelievably after years of no use to see how I could get the old courts to pop up and what I did was deleted both game files under "Game Data Uility" for the PS3 system and it actually worked and appeared the old courts. I don't want to do it however on my current PS3 because the data I have saved and rosters. Maybe you can use RedMC like use said so we have the choice of what Suns court you can use, or Lakers, or Cavs, etc, etc. That would be cool. I also tried transferring the roster from old PS3 to my new PS3 and that didn't work either so I guess it's all in the game data section of the PS3. If you have the old PHX court you probably have to just connect to the internet and update it and you will get the new courts.

Last edited by nflrocks24; 02-20-2018 at 10:59 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2018, 11:59 PM   #106
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Ok I have an update. When I took my roster from the old PS3 with the old courts to my current one, it didn't work right away when loaded the roster and loaded a game up but when I restarted the game with a default roster and loaded a different game up it went back to the old courts. So I believe it has something do with your user profile data not the game data. I actually do like the older courts better since it reminds me of my childhood but I do want access to the new courts as well as the old ones at the same time. Maybe you can make new arenas with RedMC. But I think the user profile is the thing that determines what courts show up.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:43 PM   #107
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Again, I waited until 2K released the final roster update in June 2013 to start work on this roster file. For that reason, I thought I had seen "Suns"--the newer logo--at Phoenix's mid court. But after your post, every time I've loaded a game played in Phoenix, the logo at mid court remains "PHX".

If it wasn't tied to the user profile it seems as if it would be an easy change.

Since hindsight is 20/20, what would have been ideal would be to have created the Suns team, then made their center court logo the team logo for the mid 90s look.

Last edited by jd@os; 02-21-2018 at 01:47 PM.
Old 02-21-2018, 01:49 PM   #108
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

I see so it's not possible to change it back and forth. I like the older courts anyway after loading up in practice mode to see what the difference was and like the ones before in 2k13 then after the update. They look more 2000's and nicer in my opinion. So I'm good for now.
Old 03-11-2018, 01:06 PM   #109
Roster Editor

jd@os's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflrocks24
I see so it's not possible to change it back and forth. I like the older courts anyway after loading up in practice mode to see what the difference was and like the ones before in 2k13 then after the update. They look more 2000's and nicer in my opinion. So I'm good for now.
Yeah--sorry I can't change it. But I'm glad you're good for now. I hope you enjoy the roster.
Old 05-09-2018, 12:04 PM   #110
Rookie

How do I transfer the file from the laptop to the ps3 ? i need these updates !! Amazing work

Thanks.
Old 05-09-2018, 06:28 PM   #111
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjr_79
How do I transfer the file from the laptop to the ps3 ? i need these updates !! Amazing work

Thanks.
Ive managed to get it on the ps3 from a flash drive but the save file isn't showing up when I load a roster..any ideas anyone ??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2018, 06:58 PM   #112
Rookie

Is it because I'm using nba 2k14?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »