Home

Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 )

This is a discussion on Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 ) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2016, 03:20 PM   #73
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillCosby
No offense but to have people waiting this long like this was gonna be the best thing since sliced bread then when it is released it's tons of errors, You single-handedly made me get a ps4 for NBA 2k17, I know other people think the same way but won't say it, I did like your roster update for last season though.

PSN PillCosby2017 roster: realest roster pill cosby
Lol thanks for the input.... I think.... Sliced bread... Not sure who pumped this up to the "sliced bread" level of amazing but I never did. Correct this is just a beta basically so you guys can get your hands on here to see how this will be. I have a 1 year old child, I am married, and work 40+ hours a week. I use to be just a player and was someone who waited for others releases of game files. There was either stuff I didn't like or didn't like to wait so I started making my own files. I don't think a lot of people realize how much time and effort goes into creating these. This honestly will prob be the last season of rosters for me be cause its getting harder and harder to find time to goof around on video games. When your dealing with Red MC editing its very complicated so if anyone wants to put out something even in the ballpark of my files I would love to see. I don't let comments like yours get to me any. Honestly I will probably keep updating this just for me but too hard to make things perfect for all of you. I appreciate the majority of you who understand. I hope to have a file out with the 9 missing players and contracts in the next few weeks. Its probably going to take me a good 12 man hours to enter everyone's contracts and add players so I'm getting maybe 1 hour a day if that of editing in. If you all wanna go buy PS4's be my guest. Hope you like them.

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
Old 10-27-2016, 06:53 PM   #74
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Thumbs down Re: Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoene503
Lol thanks for the input.... I think.... Sliced bread... Not sure who pumped this up to the "sliced bread" level of amazing but I never did. Correct this is just a beta basically so you guys can get your hands on here to see how this will be. I have a 1 year old child, I am married, and work 40+ hours a week. I use to be just a player and was someone who waited for others releases of game files. There was either stuff I didn't like or didn't like to wait so I started making my own files. I don't think a lot of people realize how much time and effort goes into creating these. This honestly will prob be the last season of rosters for me be cause its getting harder and harder to find time to goof around on video games. When your dealing with Red MC editing its very complicated so if anyone wants to put out something even in the ballpark of my files I would love to see. I don't let comments like yours get to me any. Honestly I will probably keep updating this just for me but too hard to make things perfect for all of you. I appreciate the majority of you who understand. I hope to have a file out with the 9 missing players and contracts in the next few weeks. Its probably going to take me a good 12 man hours to enter everyone's contracts and add players so I'm getting maybe 1 hour a day if that of editing in. If you all wanna go buy PS4's be my guest. Hope you like them.

Don't pay any attention to these people trying to derail your thread Schoene. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 10-27-2016, 08:42 PM   #75
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

Lol I just watched the Trolling episode of South Park. That's all I'm picturing...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2016, 11:20 PM   #76
Rookie

Ryan555's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Lol I just watched the Trolling episode of South Park. That's all I'm picturing...

I'm having a blast with the roster myself. Don't let one person derail the appreciation most of us on this thread have for your efforts.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:41 PM   #77
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

Quote:

Wasn't trying to be mean spirited or anything but you were kind of boasting that this was going to be the best one yet with tons of updates ever since the summer, then started holding the roster hostage until you reached your goal of "50 dollars" which kind of was a turn off, asking to donate is one thing but basically saying if you didn't get your goal you weren't gonna release it, I know that turned some people off, I'm just the only one except for maybe one other person to say anything, not saying editing is easy but you could have asked for imput or help at the time maybe someone would have been able to help out, so when you create something and tout it as you own with your name then you get the brunt of the complaints, so it's hard to tell people they don't know how hard it is to edit when you are the one who chose to do it ALL by yourself without asking for help, have a great day, not trolling or being ungrateful, just not being politically correct either, You do a great job but no one in this world is above criticism.
Old 10-28-2016, 02:46 PM   #78
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

I meant input.
Old 10-28-2016, 06:28 PM   #79
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

Respect

Old 10-29-2016, 12:28 AM   #80
Rookie

Wow the whining is pathetic, but that's just millennials, they are the worst of the worst.

Anyway, I cant wait to try the roster I am not going next gen at all, and 2k14 has the best gameplay, screw the shot meter in the newer games.

I still haven't gotten a chance to setup yet, just moving into a new home, but when my internet is on, hopefully the next update is out so I can start My PLayer mode with the new roster, then I am set

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »