Home

Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 )

This is a discussion on Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 ) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-17-2016, 12:15 AM   #9
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonybologna
Not long until training camp. Have you fully decided on putting out a preseason file or just an opening day file? Thanks!
Yeah so my plans with releasing the file are this. I'm trying to raise $50 dollars before I release the file publicly. Its honestly like a NEW GAME. I've updated a ton of things in this game and its just like 2K17 for PS3 would be but better! If, after a few weeks, I have not hit my goal of raising $50 bucks I will email files to people who donated at least $5 bucks or more. Honestly if 10 people paid 5 each this is a no brainer. And again its worth it! I will get a new donate link up tomorrow for those who are on board. I don't want to be one of those guys selling files. Its just I put at least over 250+ man hours into this game editing and keeping it up to date. This is no quick ported roster. This is all by hand so to say. Hope you guys are excited!

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Tapatalk
Old 09-17-2016, 04:22 PM   #10
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Thumbs up Re: Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoene503
Yeah so my plans with releasing the file are this. I'm trying to raise $50 dollars before I release the file publicly. Its honestly like a NEW GAME. I've updated a ton of things in this game and its just like 2K17 for PS3 would be but better! If, after a few weeks, I have not hit my goal of raising $50 bucks I will email files to people who donated at least $5 bucks or more. Honestly if 10 people paid 5 each this is a no brainer. And again its worth it! I will get a new donate link up tomorrow for those who are on board. I don't want to be one of those guys selling files. Its just I put at least over 250+ man hours into this game editing and keeping it up to date. This is no quick ported roster. This is all by hand so to say. Hope you guys are excited!

Please don't turn into what omega does on here. Forcing members to pay for roster files. We're having a big discussion right now about what he's done in the MLB 2K13 thread. He's the very first person that's ever been on these forums forcing members to pay for roster files. One guy did it before for an NBA 2K12 file & it quickly got shot down.

I would hope that you wouldn't turn into what omega's doing to keep people from enjoying your roster file. You are accepting donations so that's fine with me but once you go forcing members to pay for your roster(s) then you've lost most respect from me. Thanks!
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11
Old 09-18-2016, 05:07 PM   #11
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

I'm not "selling rosters". I'm simply just asking to be compensated for the time spent creating this new game experience. More of a go fund me. As far as respect goes...... I don't need respect from people on here. I merely am asking a very reasonable request and if one of you was to make what I have created I would be MORE than happy to pay 5 bucks for a new game. But we will just wait and see... I have no problem falling off the radar.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-18-2016, 06:53 PM   #12
Rookie

PillCosby's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
I'm not "selling rosters". I'm simply just asking to be compensated for the time spent creating this new game experience. More of a go fund me. As far as respect goes...... I don't need respect from people on here. I merely am asking a very reasonable request and if one of you was to make what I have created I would be MORE than happy to pay 5 bucks for a new game. But we will just wait and see... I have no problem falling off the radar.

Where is the link so I can I donate a couple of dollars, I need these rosters tired of playing with the 2015/16 rosters, I will donate, will I be able to get the rosters immediately? honestly a couple of dollars isn't bad.
Old 09-18-2016, 08:46 PM   #13
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PillCosby
Where is the link so I can I donate a couple of dollars, I need these rosters tired of playing with the 2015/16 rosters, I will donate, will I be able to get the rosters immediately? honestly a couple of dollars isn't bad.
Link should be up later today. Thanks.

Old 09-19-2016, 12:09 AM   #14
MVP

tonybologna's Arena

OVR: 27
Thumbs up Re: Schoene503's NBA 2K14 2016-17 Edition ( PS3 )

Quote:

I know that you're not selling rosters Schoene. I was just saying that if you did to resort to forcing people to pay for rosters then I would lose most respect for you or anybody else on here like omega is doing. You do great work & if you was to do this I would fall over in my seat. I don't think you're that way & there's not a thing wrong with you receiving donations. Thanks again buddy.
NFL- GO COWBOYS
NHL- GO PREDATORS
NASCAR- Chase Elliott
MLS- LA Galaxy

RIP Pat Summitt: We will all miss you!

Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by tonybologna; 09-19-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 06:57 AM   #15
Rookie

$10 donated Schoene, hope it puts you closer to the target, that's £7.91 here in the UK, when 2K17 costs £40, so that's not even 1/4 of the price for a new roster, new rookies, updated contracts etc, I started to do all this on the roster file you created last year, I did about 8 hours and it didn't make a dent, plus Im not qualified to create rookies accurately either so this was just a change in roster lineup and I started some contracts using the same conversion you worked from the Salary Caps.

I am a father of 3 and get very little time to game, I love updating but when I find a few hours it would be nice just to play the game!! I really appreciate your work and don't think $50 is a lot to ask from a community so hope you have interest and hit the target!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 07:17 AM   #16
Rookie

Also happy to volunteer as a tester if you need that, let me know where you are at total wise in a private message, I could to another $5 or so but might have to wait until payday this time next week!! $$$ are tight this month - good excuse to stay in and get some game time in!! I have added you as a friend but not sure how to PM on here - I have been reading in this forum for a while but this is my first few posts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »