Home

NBA 2K18 (Mod for NBA 2K14 Xbox 360 & PS3)

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 (Mod for NBA 2K14 Xbox 360 & PS3) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 03-21-2018, 11:47 PM   #17
MVP

Schoene503's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: NBA 2K18 (Mod for NBA 2K14 Xbox 360)

I've converted your latest file over to PS3!

I tested and ran a season and everything worked with correct schedules and All-Star Weekend! I really hope to see you incorporated my created faces from my rosters. If not im tempted to go through and add mine in for you.

Let me know what you guys think and ill see how often I can help with conversions. Sorry it would only let me add a link.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bl7wyl...Conversion.zip

Last edited by Schoene503; 03-21-2018 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:28 PM   #18
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schoene503
I've converted your latest file over to PS3!

I tested and ran a season and everything worked with correct schedules and All-Star Weekend! I really hope to see you incorporated my created faces from my rosters. If not im tempted to go through and add mine in for you.

Let me know what you guys think and ill see how often I can help with conversions. Sorry it would only let me add a link.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/bl7wyl...Conversion.zip

I downloaded the roster and have some feedback:

The main menu and the team select menu are very glitchy and the frame rate drops up and down a lot, however the roster is very nice and the gameplay is very smooth, once you fix the main menu glitch, I will enjoy this roster.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:40 PM   #19
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflrocks24
I downloaded the roster and have some feedback:

The main menu and the team select menu are very glitchy and the frame rate drops up and down a lot, however the roster is very nice and the gameplay is very smooth, once you fix the main menu glitch, I will enjoy this roster.

Which version are you using? PS3 or Xbox? Because the Xbox version on my end works flawlessly.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:51 PM   #20
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZMADDEN
Which version are you using? PS3 or Xbox? Because the Xbox version on my end works flawlessly.
PS3, maybe the transfer it got glitched. I mean it's not freezing it still works, it just bother me visually a tad and I feel like it's about to freeze.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:52 PM   #21
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
PS3, maybe the transfer it got glitched. I mean it's not freezing it still works, it just bother me visually a tad and I feel like it's about to freeze.

Yeah I know what you’re talking about. I’ve seen it on other rosters before. So I’m not sure what it is.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2018, 05:57 PM   #22
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I know what you’re talking about. I’ve seen it on other rosters before. So I’m not sure what it is.
Maybe because of NBA today, it has all those matchups in the main menu screen when you updated the association mode and maybe the causing the game to think it's online and has slower times because of that. Maybe get rid of the teams on the main menu and that bug won't come up?
Old 03-23-2018, 05:58 PM   #23
MVP

EZMADDEN's Arena

Quote:
Maybe because of NBA today, it has all those matchups in the main menu screen when you updated the association mode and maybe the causing the game to think it's online and has slower times because of that. Maybe get rid of the teams on the main menu and that bug won't come up?

Yeah I have no idea. Like I said the Xbox file works perfectly. So I don’t really know what on the PS3 would cause it.
Old 03-23-2018, 05:59 PM   #24
Rookie

nflrocks24's Arena

Quote:
Yeah I have no idea. Like I said the Xbox file works perfectly. So I don’t really know what on the PS3 would cause it.
Oh ok, it's something with the transfer then. Maybe Schone will fix next transfer thanks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »