Home

Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q)

This is a discussion on Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-15-2009, 05:27 PM   #89
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q)

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewbaby1414
I played this on all-star difficulty 10 min quarters.

I felt like the computer scored every time on the jump hook in the lane...Almost all of computer pts were in the paint.

I played on the medium difficulty.....Good effort...your sliders are getting downloaded like crazy.

Shooting percentages in the first half for the computer was 67%. I was playing the Suns though and they were owning me.

All in all the shooting needs to drop...blocks up...back door down to zero...inside/close tendencies dropped dramaticlly.
Honestly, all my games with these sidlers I never played with CPU shooting above 60%. I'm thinking it depends on your play style. On defense, I play as Oden and protects the paint. When kickouts happens, I quickly switch to the nearest defender and defend the jumpshot.

Also, if you are having problem with double teams, I suggest make the defense assist and double team sliders (0) in coach settings, it might help you dramatically on defense.

I've tried lowering the sliders on CPU, trust me when you lower it under 40, the game will be too easy. And about the inside shots, I suggest you to play as your center or power forward and defend the paint. Avoid switching defenders all the time on defense CPU will exploit the openings. I hope this helps you Drew.
Old 10-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #90
Rookie

OVR: 7

why is it so easy to score on the comp i was able to drive at ease with lebron in my season against boston, even when lebron wasent in the game the comp had no defense
Old 10-15-2009, 11:53 PM   #91
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpun23
why is it so easy to score on the comp i was able to drive at ease with lebron in my season against boston, even when lebron wasent in the game the comp had no defense
Well first of all, he is LeBron James.

No matter what sliders you adjust, star players will get theirs. If you are using the user easy difficulty sliders, I suggest use the hard difficulty sliders for user located in the first page.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2009, 12:22 AM   #92
Rookie

even with lebron out i can still drive with ease against boston, i am using the hard sliders the only difference is that the user shot sucess and tenesitites it has nothing to do with the comp
Old 10-16-2009, 12:30 AM   #93
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
even with lebron out i can still drive with ease against boston, i am using the hard sliders the only difference is that the user shot sucess and tenesitites it has nothing to do with the comp
In every 2k basketball game, it is easy to drive to the hole...we can't avoid it. I suggest lower your layup success to 40 or even 35 see how it goes.
Old 10-16-2009, 04:06 AM   #94
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
I may have something here bigpun... I'll send you some updates tomorrow. 1 more game..
Old 10-16-2009, 04:28 AM   #95
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greene_Flash03
I may have something here bigpun... I'll send you some updates tomorrow. 1 more game..
ok cool if u could send me some updates i'll appreciate it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 06:56 AM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey Greene Flash!!

I currently use your set of Sliders and i must say nice work man...i will use them in my Assosciation. Currently i am in my Preseason (find my team to play,make the last settings etc.) I think until now i have played approx. 6-8 games withe your final Slider set from your blog.
Everything looks good for the User Stats. I make between 95-110 Points its dependent what a team i play and my FG % is always between 42-50%...so you see everything is allright.

But in the last couple of games i had problem to even contest against the CPU 70 points at the half were normal for the CPU. but not because i play sloppy defense or anything like this...the CPU makes WAY TOOOOO MANY POINTS IN THE PAIN!!!!! und 55% PIP for the Computer is not possiible at the moment...some teams i played against were the Lakers, Bobcats and Nuggets.

SO what can i do to prevent these extreme high amount of points in the paint?? Because it is getting on my nerves cuz i have no chance to win a game when the Cpu makes 120 points on average and 70-80 points in the paint....so please help me because your sliders were quiet perfect for me until the problem with the points in the paint occur.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »