Home

Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q)

This is a discussion on Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #97
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Greene_Flash's SuperSim Sliders (12 Mins per Q)

Do you also have usually more than 10 Steals per Game or is it just by me ?
Old 10-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #98
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double L
Hey Greene Flash!!

I currently use your set of Sliders and i must say nice work man...i will use them in my Assosciation. Currently i am in my Preseason (find my team to play,make the last settings etc.) I think until now i have played approx. 6-8 games withe your final Slider set from your blog.
Everything looks good for the User Stats. I make between 95-110 Points its dependent what a team i play and my FG % is always between 42-50%...so you see everything is allright.

But in the last couple of games i had problem to even contest against the CPU 70 points at the half were normal for the CPU. but not because i play sloppy defense or anything like this...the CPU makes WAY TOOOOO MANY POINTS IN THE PAIN!!!!! und 55% PIP for the Computer is not possiible at the moment...some teams i played against were the Lakers, Bobcats and Nuggets.

SO what can i do to prevent these extreme high amount of points in the paint?? Because it is getting on my nerves cuz i have no chance to win a game when the Cpu makes 120 points on average and 70-80 points in the paint....so please help me because your sliders were quiet perfect for me until the problem with the points in the paint occur.
Bigpun told me about the points in the paint.. I'm working on that right now... I'll let you know when I'm done.. 2 more games for testing..
Old 10-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #99
MVP

CX1329's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm hating the CONSTANT, INCESSANT PASSING INTO THE PAINT. Even if I play off-ball defense and prevent somebody from cutting, another player will end up inside instead, because my CPU teammates can't guard anybody. I can't control all 5 players at the same time.

I played my first Association game with the Mavs against the Kings, and out of the 115 points they scored, 66 were PitP. Conversely, I scored 119 and only 44 came from the paint, so I am playing sim. It's the CPU that absolutely refuses to play realistically.

Also, I just had to turn the clutch factor off after some time, because everybody on the opposing side would drain shots with 3 hands in their face. After I did that, the God Mode Basketball Mecha CPU seemed to cease, but the passes into the paint remained intact. As a result, they shot 56% from the field, against my 52% percentage.

The cheddar content in this game is alarming.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:17 AM   #100
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
Do you also have usually more than 10 Steals per Game or is it just by me ?
In my first few games yes. If you notice, it prevents CPU from getting easy buckets on fast break.

I turned up the defense as far as possible, because the AI's defense seems broken this year. So I guess, while waiting for the patch we have to play smart ball.
Old 10-17-2009, 11:24 AM   #101
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CX1329
I'm hating the CONSTANT, INCESSANT PASSING INTO THE PAINT. Even if I play off-ball defense and prevent somebody from cutting, another player will end up inside instead, because my CPU teammates can't guard anybody. I can't control all 5 players at the same time.

I played my first Association game with the Mavs against the Kings, and out of the 115 points they scored, 66 were PitP. Conversely, I scored 119 and only 44 came from the paint, so I am playing sim. It's the CPU that absolutely refuses to play realistically.

Also, I just had to turn the clutch factor off after some time, because everybody on the opposing side would drain shots with 3 hands in their face. After I did that, the God Mode Basketball Mecha CPU seemed to cease, but the passes into the paint remained intact. As a result, they shot 56% from the field, against my 52% percentage.

The cheddar content in this game is alarming.
I think 2k taught AI to CHEESE this year. haha

I'm working on it man, so far so good... 2 more games then I'll release another version of my sliders.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-17-2009, 11:36 AM   #102
Rookie

OVR: 1

I will play a game with my Team the Magic vs the Jazz....after the Game i will let u know how it was and of course i will post the important Stats..

Hope Greene Flash you can give us another update for the game by the end of the day
Old 10-17-2009, 12:08 PM   #103
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

Quote:
I will play a game with my Team the Magic vs the Jazz....after the Game i will let u know how it was and of course i will post the important Stats..

Hope Greene Flash you can give us another update for the game by the end of the day
Sure thing man!

I played the Jazz last night, to test how their pick and roll plays out with my sliders. It turned out pretty good.

Meanwhile, I suggest to set the defensive help and double team sliders in coaching profile to (0). It helps a lot.
Old 10-17-2009, 12:52 PM   #104
MVP

Greene_Flash03's Arena

So let me get this straight, everthing looks good except for points in the paint and too easy to drive inside?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »