Home

johnriii's cpu vs cpu sliders

This is a discussion on johnriii's cpu vs cpu sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-02-2011, 03:35 PM   #17
MVP

Braves Fan's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: johnriii's cpu vs cpu sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by highandoutside
First of all, thanks for the work Johnrill.

I just picked up the game this afternoon and I am a coach mode only player. These sliders are for coach mode, right? I just want to make sure that when you say Cpu v. Cpu that means coach mode. Thanks again.
Yeah it's the same thing, the only difference is you can make the play calls, substitutions, etc. The CPU is still playing the CPU though.

I like playing coach mode as well and am looking for some good sliders, hopefully these work well.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:22 PM   #18
Pro

johnriii's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm still getting really good results with these, hopefully those of you who are using them are as well. I don't have a whole lot of time to check the posts in the forum, but you can always PM me if you have a question or suggestion...when I find the time, I will post a few statistics from the halfway point of the season, as I have run all but maybe a handfull of games, so the stats are not "simmed" stats. I would guess out of 42 games, I have actually simmed 5-6 games.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:28 PM   #19
Rookie

zdmetal's Arena

You are a god for making these, I have been using default settings (just got the game 2 days ago) and I get unrealistic results every single game. Can't wait to try these out.
Old 01-11-2011, 03:43 PM   #20
Rookie

zdmetal's Arena

Well I just played my first game with these, didn't quite get the results you have been getting for whatever reason.

Timberwolves-72 Kings-59

FG%
Wolves 34% (30/86) Kings 30% (26/84)
FT%
Wolves 100% (5/5) Kings 75% (3/4)
3PT%
Wolves 30% (7/23) Kings 22% (4/18)
Turnovers
Wolves 5 Kings 6
Total Rebounds
Wolves 48 Kings 51
Steals
Wolves 4 Kings 3
Points In the Paint
Wolves 28 Kings 28
Bench Points
Wolves 25 Kings 20
Fast Break Points
Wolves 2 Kings 4

Not quite sure what's wrong since you are getting great results. The FG% just isn't there for me as well as the fouls, only 10 total the whole game. Maybe it's just because I used a couple of stinkers.
Old 01-16-2011, 12:51 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 0

You are not the only one. I tried these sliders out using the Spurs. Played 3 games (Pacers, Suns, Rockets) and the scores were fairly realistic. However getting the points were a different matter. Each time both teams shot 90+ FGA (the Pacers game had a combined 202 attempts!!) and this was due players not using enough shot clock and jacking up quick shots which 9 times out of 10 leads to a defensive board and then a across the court pass to an open guy at the other end under the basket (where's the backcourt D?). Both teams shots 40% or less which is completely unrealistic. The amount of FGA also led to unrealistic rebounds (both teams had over 55+ rebounds and in one game the Spurs had 3 different guys in double figures leading to 69 rebounds as a team). I also saw very few fouls and free throws.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-19-2011, 02:04 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have used these in a Blazers Assc. and having pretty good numbers with them. I'm 7-5 to start the season off. Only getting 43.2 rpg and shooting 82.25 shots a game which is 13th in the league.

I'm the other way around on the fouls. I have a lot of fouls per game for both teams. Aldridge has shot 35 more fts then 2nd place Amar'e.

Two things I've having issues with are my low 3PT%. It is at 18% with the team being 29-155. No changes to my roster so nobody is that great to shoot it. Also we don't turn it over with only 107 turnovers in 12 games.

Last edited by WilliamsNike; 01-19-2011 at 03:15 PM.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:57 AM   #23
Pro

xanax12's Arena

OVR: 5

...bought 2k11 (PC) game a month ago and can say Versuz Slider Set (youtube) is close to being realistic. I play 12 minutes per quarter as a "Pro" and have adjusted some settings like Off Rebounding, Fouls, etc (to my liking).
Old 01-26-2011, 12:28 AM   #24
Pro

johnriii's Arena

I have started a new franchise with the magic, and for whatever reason, the stats are completely off. three games in, and neither team has shot over 43% from the field. I have NO idea why that would happen, but I'm going to work on these and find out. I'm also getting a TON of 3pt attempts, and again, I have no idea why.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »