Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-23-2010, 05:17 PM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

I love these sliders. Of course I tweaked a few things to fit my play style but these r a great base.

I just played the Nuggets with the T'wolves (I got a created player)
and me and Carmelo had a dogfight.
He dropped 30 points while I dropped 36 pts, 6 rebounds, 4 assists, 5 blocks, and 2 steals
Excellent sliders my guy. Ur set fit my style of play perfectly. Keep it up!

Dwayne Wade is the G.O.AT.!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-28-2010, 01:34 AM   #82
Banned

OVR: 1

If it's real FG%, would the way you shoot affect the outcome of the shot? If not, wouldn't it be weird knowing that all the shots you take don't depend on your skill but by luck? I can understand FT% because it really isn't that easy in real life but it's hard enough for the real FG% to be off IMO. Just wondering though.
Old 12-28-2010, 09:08 PM   #83
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta
If it's real FG%, would the way you shoot affect the outcome of the shot? If not, wouldn't it be weird knowing that all the shots you take don't depend on your skill but by luck? I can understand FT% because it really isn't that easy in real life but it's hard enough for the real FG% to be off IMO. Just wondering though.
Read The 2 threads on FG% or Shot Stick.

I use Real % for sim reasons. You still need space, account for where you are on the floor, and when driving to the basket you can still branch out your shots.

It's personal preference.

I also know how to ball with shot stick (play in an online league) and it is a lot of fun too. But for my Association I like to use real FG%

All depends what your trying to do. I want to create as true a sim to the NBA as I can. These sliders will work with shot stick but you may have to turn down the shot success sliders an additional 2-3 clicks. Everything else can stay the same.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-29-2010, 12:15 AM   #84
Rookie

One thing I that frustrates me about Real FG% in my association is that assists r harder to get. I have to almost force my point guard to rack up assists lol they should come naturally.
Or maybe I just dont kno how to get assists like I should....

Old 12-29-2010, 08:51 AM   #85
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord meth
One thing I that frustrates me about Real FG% in my association is that assists r harder to get. I have to almost force my point guard to rack up assists lol they should come naturally.
Or maybe I just dont kno how to get assists like I should....
Here are some great set plays I use a ton for the Heat.

12 open, 12 razor, for Bosh I use a lot of side mid range plays as well as a couple of good low post plays.

I rack up assists hitting these shots. 12 open is a great catch and shoot play and razor gives you a nice option for your slashers (like the great Dwayne Wade) to either catch and shoot or pump and drive, or just drive if the screen crushes his defender.

Also use cross, dubs, and slash plays. Mix up your play book and you will be getting more dimes

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-29-2010, 11:55 AM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Here are some great set plays I use a ton for the Heat.

12 open, 12 razor, for Bosh I use a lot of side mid range plays as well as a couple of good low post plays.

I rack up assists hitting these shots. 12 open is a great catch and shoot play and razor gives you a nice option for your slashers (like the great Dwayne Wade) to either catch and shoot or pump and drive, or just drive if the screen crushes his defender.

Also use cross, dubs, and slash plays. Mix up your play book and you will be getting more dimes
Haha great minds think alike. I did EXACTLY that with my T'Wolves last night. My player (Who is somewhat like T-Mac/LeBron, a point forward) was able to get 9 assist because I had him set up plays for Darko and Love while Flynn had 6 so yea that fixes things lol

I like playing the old playground way at times. To see what my players can do naturally. Maybe thats why I wasnt seeing any assists.

Old 12-29-2010, 12:16 PM   #87
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord meth
Haha great minds think alike. I did EXACTLY that with my T'Wolves last night. My player (Who is somewhat like T-Mac/LeBron, a point forward) was able to get 9 assist because I had him set up plays for Darko and Love while Flynn had 6 so yea that fixes things lol

I like playing the old playground way at times. To see what my players can do naturally. Maybe thats why I wasnt seeing any assists.

Oh me too. I would say my game is 60% set plays 40% freestyle. When you have Lebron and Wade you gotta freestyle (plus it is so much fun) and take guys of the dribble or your not playing to your strengths. When I need a big basket Wade or Lebron are going ISO and either getting to hoop + 1, getting fouled for 2 FT's or dishing out to a waiting Bosh, Miller, Jones or Chalmers. Usually one of those guys get's red hot and takes over a quarter.

I love this game!

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-29-2010, 08:19 PM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Oh me too. I would say my game is 60% set plays 40% freestyle. When you have Lebron and Wade you gotta freestyle (plus it is so much fun) and take guys of the dribble or your not playing to your strengths. When I need a big basket Wade or Lebron are going ISO and either getting to hoop + 1, getting fouled for 2 FT's or dishing out to a waiting Bosh, Miller, Jones or Chalmers. Usually one of those guys get's red hot and takes over a quarter.

I love this game!
Indeed bro! I just freaking lost to the Rockets by 10.
I use ur sliders on 8 minute quarters and my guy was the only person in double digits with 16! He averages 30 a game! It was awful lol but I love hw ur sliders have great variety. They're awesome my guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »