Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-26-2011, 06:00 AM   #121
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

God this game is so frustrating sometimes. I can't make a simple freaking chest pass to a guy 5 feet from me, but the damn A.I. can make a full court pass for an easy cherry pick basket. I am getting ready to post my most recent game. I need to learn how to stop turning the damn ball over so much.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2011, 06:03 AM   #122
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

Sorry for the poor quality. It's a non HDTV. The beauty of playing videogames in Iraq while deployed.
Old 01-26-2011, 06:25 PM   #123
Rookie

Analyzer52's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
When you start a association game hit triangle before your press start to go into the load screen for your game. You can then adjust the player speed.
Thanks a lot I was looking for that everywhere!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMG_HART
God this game is so frustrating sometimes. I can't make a simple freaking chest pass to a guy 5 feet from me, but the damn A.I. can make a full court pass for an easy cherry pick basket. I am getting ready to post my most recent game. I need to learn how to stop turning the damn ball over so much.
I feel your pain I'm trying to figure this out as well and the passing logic without direct pass is way off.
Old 01-27-2011, 12:20 AM   #124
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

God the passing logic is incredibly disturbing. I could have a guy cutting to the basket and will press up and X(PS3), and he freakin goes for a pass to one of my guys sitting on the three point line who is covered. So one of two things happen:

A.) Pass is stolen away
B.) Pass is thrown into the 20th row of whatever arena i'm in

I am going to play some more games and see what happens when I try and eliminate all my freaking turnovers.

EDIT: Just finished my third game in the Clippers Assoc. I lost a VERY close game to the Mavericks 95-88. Their point difference was off of free throws under a minute. I still had ALOT of turnovers, and about 3 or 4 from the stupid pass logic where I can't inbounds it to someone standing stationary directly in front of me. I am going to play another game and then post a photo of the box score from both games. here is the Mavs game:

I FINALLY WON A GAME! I almost killed my tv in the process because I was up by 20 going into halftime and then when the 4th quarter started it was tied ..I got on another run in the 4th and won the game by 18 :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OP: These sliders are pretty amazing. I've made some minor tweaks to mine to adjust to my style of play, but as you can see, it makes the game pretty freaking realistic. Thanks again for all of your hard work.

Last edited by HARTSTOPPER; 01-27-2011 at 06:58 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 11:33 PM   #125
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

PMG,

Thanks and glad your having a great playing game.

The Purist, Punt and others we all have exchanged idea's etc. All three of those base sets are money to work off to tweak to your game. A few other posters on this thread gave me some great suggestions.

Again no adjustments being made this is the final set on page one.

I am currently in game 2 of my first NBA Finals. I am milking it playing one game every 2-3 days. (been hooked on Dragon Age Origins too LOL). The Heat are down 1-0 against the Spurs. It;s been awesome.

Through the 1st quarter of game 2 at San Antonio The Purs lead

25-19

Killer game so far.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-28-2011, 11:56 PM   #126
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Have I said how much I can't stand Manu Ginobili?

And Duncan is owning Bosh. But an unlikely hero played a strong 2nd quarter in one Juwan Howard 4 points and 3 boards in 6 minutes.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-29-2011, 12:12 AM   #127
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

I absolutely love the slider set that was given, however, multiple times CPU guys that I KNOW can dunk the ball would NEVER dunk it. So I had to adjust the attack the basket slider and do some other small tweaks. I think my next move will be toning down the shooting foul sliders. Every time I get the ball down low in the post with Blake Griffin I can do a pump fake and then a post move and I would say 7 out of 10 times, I am going to draw a foul. Also with the CPU being more aggressive towards the rim, they are starting to draw alot of contact as well, that sometimes doesn't warrant a foul call.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:24 AM   #128
Rookie

andyacecandy's Arena

OVR: 1

Whoa 2nd time using these sliders I put it in All Star instead of Pro and that was the most fun game I've played yet!

I do 8 minute qters cuz I just don't have the time for 12 min (or the patience)... and it was neck and neck the whole way (fantasy draft teams so no point in explaining the teams)...

Ends up bein 78-75 I'm down with 5 seconds left and I set up MJ for a three but he bricks it

The stats were very realistic (minus the score and anything else that time would affect)

Very fun... looking forward to playing more with it on All Star

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »