Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #129
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

I actually ran 6 games at All-Star. Wow. I must say the competition is tighter. One thing I notice is the CPu does not go for the pump nearly as much. You really have to earn your space even more. Dunks are toned down even more as well.

These sliders work well on All-Star. I am finishing out my first year on Pro but will switch to All-Star for my second year. I am ready for it.

So with a change to All-Star I may actually have a few slight tweaks as I get at least 15-20 games into my second season.

Stay Tuned.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 01-29-2011, 12:14 PM   #130
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
I actually ran 6 games at All-Star. Wow. I must say the competition is tighter. One thing I notice is the CPu does not go for the pump nearly as much. You really have to earn your space even more. Dunks are toned down even more as well.

These sliders work well on All-Star. I am finishing out my first year on Pro but will switch to All-Star for my second year. I am ready for it.

So with a change to All-Star I may actually have a few slight tweaks as I get at least 15-20 games into my second season.

Stay Tuned.
If you do go to All-Star, can you leave your Pro set posted on here somewhere? I'm really digging the Pro sliders at the moment, but I'm sure at some point I will go up to All-Star as I play this game more frequently.

Great job on these sliders, A&S. I've really had a blast using them. Good luck in the Finals against the Spurs!
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 01-29-2011, 07:54 PM   #131
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Oh yeah, the Pro set will always be there I would just create a All-Star set below it.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2011, 01:01 PM   #132
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I will not be updating this for an All-Star set.

I am not enjoying the All-Star setting. It really feels scripted. There are some pros in playing on it as defense is no doubt better, but the runs feel artificial compared with Pro.

I will stick with Pro. And my advice is if you find yourself starting to dominate...start lowering your shot success a click and uping the defensive and offensive awareness for the cpu.

Enjoy!

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-04-2011, 04:40 PM   #133
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

A&S, I hope you don't mind but I uploaded your sliders to 2K Share today. I thought people would appreicate the ability to check these out for themselves.

I played a real nice NBA Today game, beating Utah with Denver, 98-90. I was up 30-19 after the first quarter but Utah hung tough and slowly chipped away at my lead and actually led by 3 early in the 4th before I put things back together and pulled away in the last 2 minutes.

Like you said, if you feel things are going too well for you, just drop your sliders a few clicks and/or bump up the CPU sliders a bit.

I don't think I'm ready to change anything yet. These sliders are money, though.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)
Old 02-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #134
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
A&S, I hope you don't mind but I uploaded your sliders to 2K Share today. I thought people would appreicate the ability to check these out for themselves.

I played a real nice NBA Today game, beating Utah with Denver, 98-90. I was up 30-19 after the first quarter but Utah hung tough and slowly chipped away at my lead and actually led by 3 early in the 4th before I put things back together and pulled away in the last 2 minutes.

Like you said, if you feel things are going too well for you, just drop your sliders a few clicks and/or bump up the CPU sliders a bit.

I don't think I'm ready to change anything yet. These sliders are money, though.

No problem at all. And glad your enjoying them!

I lost to the Magic last night (by 12) at home and I am of to a slow 1-2 start in my second season. Things seem tougher in year 2 thus far. Being the champ every team seems to be playing very tight. Off to Boston to try and right the ship.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 02-07-2011, 12:22 PM   #135

ChicagoChris's Arena

OVR: 11

Love to try them. Are they under Armor and Swords on 2k share?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2011, 12:24 PM   #136
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoChris
Love to try them. Are they under Armor and Swords on 2k share?
Try my GT: HairbandFan. I think I spelled A&S's name incorrectly (armour) when I named the file.
MLB The Show 20 (PS4)
L.A. Noire (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »