Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-11-2011, 03:23 PM   #145
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

hi mk what team are you in your association.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-11-2011, 10:30 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 3

I finally bumped the minutes up 12 and I had one helluva with the Knicks against the Lakers. Plus I also had my FIRST TRIPLE DOUBLE EVER on 2k11.
We both shot an even 46% from the floor, but Lakers only made 1 three-pointer out of 14 while we made 5 out of 14, but anyways.

Raymond Felton got injured in the first quarter so Tony Douglas single-handedly played point to his lonesome on an all-star level. He had 30 points, 11 assists and 4 critical steals. Amare had a triple double with 35 points, 11 boards and 10 assists. The Lakers were double teaming him so there was always a shooter open. Randolph was great too with 16 points, 8 boards, 4 steals and 3 blocks.

Kobe Bryant was unstoppable. Kobe had 47 points (the most the CPU has ever scored on me). He made the shot that drove the game into overtime (which was my first time being drove to overtime). Pau and Bynum were trouble down low. Pau had 24 points, 14 boards, and 6 blocks while Bynum had 14 points, 8 boards, and 2 blocks. They both gave Amare a hard time. Luckily they both fouled out at the beginning of overtime thx to Douglas aggresively driving to the hole.

I think Ima play 12 minute quarters for now on lol that was a great game. The final score was 125-116.

Dwayne Wade is the G.O.AT.!!
Old 02-12-2011, 02:31 PM   #147
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

The main problem I have with these sliders are the insane amount of rebounds by the computer. Almost every game the computer gets over 50 rebounds. I may bump down defensive rebounds by 5 for the cpu.
Old 02-12-2011, 02:52 PM   #148
Pro

mjbird123's Arena

OVR: 32

i just crushed the Celtics 112-97. The first half was close but i blew it open in the second half they went on a run with like 1min. left to cut the lead down from 20.I am now 7-3.ginoblli had a really bad game he could not hit a jumper or a three. he was 0-8 from 3. Blatche could not miss a shot in the 1st half, but he cooled down in the 2nd half. Wall struggled in the 1st half while Blatche led the offense. Then in the 2nd half he turned it on with layup after layup. Wall had 20 points and 9 assists in the second half. Here are my stats.
Wiz/Cel
42/92 fg 36-92
45% fg% 39%
7-24 3's 4-12
29% 3% 33%
21-24 ft 21-26
87% Ft% 80%
27 assists 18
17 turnovers 8
16 fouls 17
56 boards 42
10 offensive boards 5
6 steals 13
6 blocks 3
42 points in the paint 44
36 bench points 13
4 2nd chance 2
0 break 12 (the fast break is messed up in this game)

key players
j. Wall 28p 5r 14a
A. Blatche 25p 6r 3b
D. blair 11p 15r
P.Pierce 30p 7r
R. Rondo18p 7r
p.s. i shot 1-11 from three in the first half
Old 02-12-2011, 03:14 PM   #149
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

After playing 6 games with these sliders I'm seeing some trends that I need to adjust to (and I only offer this for anyone who sees this in their game results):

- bumping the cpu inside, close, mid-range and 3-pt. shot up by 2 clicks each. The cpu has not shot above 38% against me and i'm winning by HUGE margins in each of my games.

- lowering user blocks from 50 to 25. I blocked 12 shots in my last game alone.

- lowering user contest shots from 50 to 25. However, by raising the cpu shooting attributes by a couple clicks i may not do this. But I really feel like I have a huge defensive advantage that I shouldn't.

- lastly, lowering the user steals slightly. i am getting way too many, but i also recognize this is a flaw of the game in general that no sliders seem to fix.

but other than these items this slider set is solid. the offensive rebounds are WELL DONE in these sliders, and I applaud you (A & S) for nailing that part of the game.

Great job!
Old 02-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #150
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
After playing 6 games with these sliders I'm seeing some trends that I need to adjust to (and I only offer this for anyone who sees this in their game results):

- bumping the cpu inside, close, mid-range and 3-pt. shot up by 2 clicks each. The cpu has not shot above 38% against me and i'm winning by HUGE margins in each of my games.

- lowering user contest shots from 50 to 25. However, by raising the cpu shooting attributes by a couple clicks i may not do this. But I really feel like I have a huge defensive advantage that I shouldn't.

- lastly, lowering the user steals slightly. i am getting way too many, but i also recognize this is a flaw of the game in general that no sliders seem to fix.

but other than these items this slider set is solid. the offensive rebounds are WELL DONE in these sliders, and I applaud you (A & S) for nailing that part of the game.

Great job!
Thanks MK!

I too noticed in my first season I had more blocks than I probably should have but in the end over the course of 82 games I was tied for the league lead at 5.4 a game. That did not seem high in the grand scheme of things. However tweaking from the base is something people should do to get the game to play the way you want it to. I would say this...play 20 games. You will go on some tears...but trust me you will also lose 3 out of 5 or 4 out of 6. You will probably hit some rough patches.

Glad your enjoying the heck out of these though!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 02-12-2011, 09:27 PM   #151
Post Like a Champion!

jake44np's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33

Great job!
I totally agree with the blocking and cpu fg%.
I have played 10 games in my Knicks season with this set and the cpu has yet to shoot over 40% yet in a game vs me. I am also won all 10 because the cpu just shoots so poorly.

Last edited by jake44np; 02-12-2011 at 11:29 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2011, 02:22 AM   #152
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

MK, I've been experiencing the same thing lately in regards to CPU FG%. It's funny b/c when you look at the box scores, you'll see that the CPU plays me pretty even for 3 quarters, but there's always one quarter in there where I'll outscore then by 10-20 points and pull away.

I was thinking perhaps bumping the difficulty up to All-Star might help out the CPU, but I'm not sure. Like you suggested, perhaps bumping up the CPU shot sliders a couple of clicks will help things.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »