Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-30-2011, 01:18 AM   #201
Rookie

OVR: 13
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Ahh never thought to do the drills...I do give em playing time but still can't keep them level..thank you!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2011, 08:30 PM   #202
Rookie

OVR: 3

hey armor, i don't know if you remember me, but i gave you a few suggestions with your sliders a while back. i know you are happy with your game right now. i just want to share that the guy who made the famous rosters from 2k9 and 2k10 finished his rosters for 2k11. he edited all the players one at a time to make them play like their real life counterparts. he also edited the coach profiles and sig shots and a few more things. if you have a 360, you can find it on 2k share under the gamertag "neon1 2k" just do a search by gamertag on rosters. he also uploaded sliders to come with the rosters. but i made a few changes on the sliders the improve the gameplay. ever since i got his rosters, i've been having some great nail biting games as the clippers this time lmao! btw, congrats on your team on winning against the celts today. i'm really hoping it'll be lakers vs heat on the finals. but im sure my lakers will get their 3peat haha. anyway, let me know if you are intersted. peace homey!
Old 05-02-2011, 11:06 AM   #203
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkenshin0922
hey armor, i don't know if you remember me, but i gave you a few suggestions with your sliders a while back. i know you are happy with your game right now. i just want to share that the guy who made the famous rosters from 2k9 and 2k10 finished his rosters for 2k11. he edited all the players one at a time to make them play like their real life counterparts. he also edited the coach profiles and sig shots and a few more things. if you have a 360, you can find it on 2k share under the gamertag "neon1 2k" just do a search by gamertag on rosters. he also uploaded sliders to come with the rosters. but i made a few changes on the sliders the improve the gameplay. ever since i got his rosters, i've been having some great nail biting games as the clippers this time lmao! btw, congrats on your team on winning against the celts today. i'm really hoping it'll be lakers vs heat on the finals. but im sure my lakers will get their 3peat haha. anyway, let me know if you are intersted. peace homey!
Hey brutha.

Yes I remember you and you made some great suggestions. I am a PS3 player so it will not be in the cards for me with that roster set.

I am currently in the finals of my second season vs the Lakers up 2-1. I will be giving the game an extended break once I finish my second offseason (probably won't touch it till October when I get my NBA itch again as I have no plans of buying 2K12, way too much to still do on 2K11 for me) . I have not stopped playing since release and I want to get deep into The Show 2011 and I have a bunch of non-sports games (Dead Space, DA2, Borderlands, Demon Souls, Uncharted 2, Bioshock, Mass Effect 2) I want to tackle before the big rollout of Madden 2012 as that seems to be a game that will finally live up to the hype (I hope).

Peace.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-17-2011, 09:10 PM   #204
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Hi A&S:

Wanted to drop you a note to thank you for the sliders...

Other than maxing out foul tendency for the user and dropping the CPU's to 60, these play PERFECTLY for me...

Okay, I bumped one or two shot sliders...

Great, great job!

Thanks!
Old 05-20-2011, 05:07 PM   #205
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Glad you are enjoying them!

I just finished my 2nd year in my association and took the title in a 7 game nail biter vs. the Lakers. I was up 2-0, then they came back to take a 3-2 lead and then I won the last 2 games at home by a total of 3 points. really amazing series where the home court was never lost by either team. Now on to my second off-season and draft.....and then a nice break from the game as I go hardcore with The Show 11 and await Football gaming season (playing HC09 for a little fix till the new EA titles hit).

Then back to NBA2K11.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #206
MVP

jd@os's Arena

I'm using your sliders but I have a weird "problem"...

I've only played with the '96 Bulls; I would not consider myself to be a good NBA 2K player, but I'm blowing teams out. I don't know if it's because I'm using that team of stars or what, but I want some challenging games. I wasn't sure if I should bump the difficulty level up or if I should bump some of the sliders up. Regardless, I like your sliders; just not sure what to do.
Old 05-20-2011, 09:04 PM   #207
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected]
I'm using your sliders but I have a weird "problem"...

I've only played with the '96 Bulls; I would not consider myself to be a good NBA 2K player, but I'm blowing teams out. I don't know if it's because I'm using that team of stars or what, but I want some challenging games. I wasn't sure if I should bump the difficulty level up or if I should bump some of the sliders up. Regardless, I like your sliders; just not sure what to do.
YOu have one of the best teams of all time so it might be that you might not have the best competition. You may want to try using a current team.

Are you playing an Association with the 96 Bulls? If so maybe do one with a bunch of other classic teams (replacing their modern day counterpart) to spice up the competition.

YOu can always tweak the shot success sliders for yourself as well as tune down the dunk success. I have to imagine your just slaying teams in the paint with Jordan.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #208
MVP

jd@os's Arena

^ I figured that was probably the problem.

I'm not doing an association--just a season. I am a huge Jordan fan and I don't think I could play as another team (other than the classic Bulls squads) because when I play, I do my best to play as teams do (or did) in real life. But it has become domination on my part, but I'm hesitant to bump it up from "PRO" because we've all heard that "PRO" is the most realistic.

Funny you mention that suggestion because I customized my season replacing the current version of a team with it's classic counterpart. The classic teams give me a challenge--until they go to the bench with those generic players. Then I always go on a run and extend the lead. The only current team to really push me was the Miami Heat.

When I'm done with my season (I'm in the conference finals) I'm going to create Jordan's Wizards. Since they weren't that good, I'm sure I'll be challenged more with them. But I do love your slider set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »