Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 05-22-2011, 03:38 PM   #209
All Star

DonkeyJote's Arena

OVR: 19
I'm using the Magic, and I started 28-20 with these sliders. So I'm not winning too much, so I'm happy with that. But I'm shooting .752 with Dwight, .550 with Bass, but then only .420 with Jason Richardson, .369 with Reddick, and .333 with Nelson. I tried using a different set that was on all star, but I was losing every game by 20. Overall, I'm 4th in the league in fg%, but last in 3pt %. Is it was simple as dropping inside shot and raising 3pt?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
Old 05-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #210
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonkeyJote
I'm using the Magic, and I started 28-20 with these sliders. So I'm not winning too much, so I'm happy with that. But I'm shooting .752 with Dwight, .550 with Bass, but then only .420 with Jason Richardson, .369 with Reddick, and .333 with Nelson. I tried using a different set that was on all star, but I was losing every game by 20. Overall, I'm 4th in the league in fg%, but last in 3pt %. Is it was simple as dropping inside shot and raising 3pt?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
You may need to drop your inside shot success one or two clicks and raise your 3 point by one click.

Dwight is a beast and you must be getting a ton of easy lay-ups and dunks.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 05-27-2011, 01:32 PM   #211
MVP

Jumpman232's Arena

OVR: 12

tried your sliders and they are great but there is a problem, every time late in the 4th QTR, and I start to blow out a team by 20 every game. Any help
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2011, 06:48 PM   #212
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

I actually just made one small minor tweak. I updated page one with it.

I lowered commit fouls by -5 down to a value of 85 for both hum/cpu.

I was finding a tad too many fouls in my last post season run. 85 seems to be better over all.

Now on to year three!

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-01-2011, 02:51 PM   #213
Basketball Reasons

Drewski's Arena

OVR: 23

Hey, great sliders, lots of work put into it. Appreciate it as an AVID NBA2k baller.

I guess my question to those who use these sliders, and you A/S., is why not play on all-star? I loaded these sliders up, and turned my difficulty to AS, and it was REALLY challenging. Like... WOW challenging. Rip Hamilton was killing me on the offensive end.

I have only ran -one- game, but my score was somewhere in the ballpark of... 120-116 with about 4 minutes to go... in regulation. I walked away from my Xbox and didnt finish the game, had to crash out for work. But it's left me wondering as to whether that score would end up being LOWER in Pro difficulty... or higher considering I racked up 120 with my team.

Sidenote, I'm in my 2nd year of the association and am playing as the Washington Wizards (John Wall and McGee were attractive building blocks. McGee is an absolute blocking BEAST). I ran a full association season and grabbed up the title on full default settings, just to see how the game would play out and to familiarize myself with play calling, post moves, and get a great idea as to what I wanted to do with my team going forward (New starting 5: John Wall, Stephen Jackson, Igudola, Potter (78 ovr Rookie, was a steal in a trade), and McGee).

It wasn't easy, by any means, to score. My scoring was pretty divided pretty heftily between Wall, Iguodola, and Potter (Wall had 41, AI and Potter each had 28). It was by far the most challenging game of NBA2k I've played to date, but it didn't seem right for me to score that many points on AS with these sliders. Any insight on this? Will pro balance out what I'm getting at? I'm fairly new to this whole "in-depth" scene and am looking forward to delving deeper.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:54 AM   #214
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski
Hey, great sliders, lots of work put into it. Appreciate it as an AVID NBA2k baller.

I guess my question to those who use these sliders, and you A/S., is why not play on all-star? I loaded these sliders up, and turned my difficulty to AS, and it was REALLY challenging. Like... WOW challenging. Rip Hamilton was killing me on the offensive end.

I have only ran -one- game, but my score was somewhere in the ballpark of... 120-116 with about 4 minutes to go... in regulation. I walked away from my Xbox and didnt finish the game, had to crash out for work. But it's left me wondering as to whether that score would end up being LOWER in Pro difficulty... or higher considering I racked up 120 with my team.

Sidenote, I'm in my 2nd year of the association and am playing as the Washington Wizards (John Wall and McGee were attractive building blocks. McGee is an absolute blocking BEAST). I ran a full association season and grabbed up the title on full default settings, just to see how the game would play out and to familiarize myself with play calling, post moves, and get a great idea as to what I wanted to do with my team going forward (New starting 5: John Wall, Stephen Jackson, Igudola, Potter (78 ovr Rookie, was a steal in a trade), and McGee).

It wasn't easy, by any means, to score. My scoring was pretty divided pretty heftily between Wall, Iguodola, and Potter (Wall had 41, AI and Potter each had 28). It was by far the most challenging game of NBA2k I've played to date, but it didn't seem right for me to score that many points on AS with these sliders. Any insight on this? Will pro balance out what I'm getting at? I'm fairly new to this whole "in-depth" scene and am looking forward to delving deeper.
If you really want to get a feel of what level is right for you with this slider set I would play at least 12 games on both Pro and All-Star. I know that is a lot. But try playing against elite teams, bad teams and middle of the pack and you will get a good idea of what "feels" right for you.

I am still having fantastic seasons with this set on Pro. It just feels right for my playing style. I may one day try All-Star and give MK Harshes All-Star set a run. the only thing I found with All-Star was the fun factor is toned down and when youy play with Wade, Lebron etc...you want some high flying slamma jamma moments and I get a nice balance of that on Pro. On All-Star I also felt it was slightly scripted with the cpu making insane runs. But I also am not the greatest 2K player. This is my first true go with NBA2K. I had been an NBA Live die hard from last gen. 2K11 is my first true next gen B-Ball game. And it will be my last. That's how awesome this game is.

But again play a good sample size to get an idea of what will make the game fun as well as getting the realistic sim feel you want. It is a tricky balance that I was able to get with this slider set and I based it of a base from the Purist's first pre-patch set as well as looking at a few others and getting some great feedback early on.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-02-2011, 11:03 AM   #215
Basketball Reasons

Drewski's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
If you really want to get a feel of what level is right for you with this slider set I would play at least 12 games on both Pro and All-Star. I know that is a lot. But try playing against elite teams, bad teams and middle of the pack and you will get a good idea of what "feels" right for you.

I am still having fantastic seasons with this set on Pro. It just feels right for my playing style. I may one day try All-Star and give MK Harshes All-Star set a run. the only thing I found with All-Star was the fun factor is toned down and when youy play with Wade, Lebron etc...you want some high flying slamma jamma moments and I get a nice balance of that on Pro. On All-Star I also felt it was slightly scripted with the cpu making insane runs. But I also am not the greatest 2K player. This is my first true go with NBA2K. I had been an NBA Live die hard from last gen. 2K11 is my first true next gen B-Ball game. And it will be my last. That's how awesome this game is.

But again play a good sample size to get an idea of what will make the game fun as well as getting the realistic sim feel you want. It is a tricky balance that I was able to get with this slider set and I based it of a base from the Purist's first pre-patch set as well as looking at a few others and getting some great feedback early on.
The sliders are wonderful, no question. I played a few more games last night, put it on Pro from All-Star, and I'm still really blowing teams out. Granted I played a couple of middling to low end teams, I still can't really fathom I'd blow them out as hard as I did. When I get back from work today I'll probably load the sliders up under the all-star difficulty. The one game I did play on all-star was really challenging, and while it's not necessarily "fun" to have to grind it out point by point, it's more along the lines of realism I'm looking for.

I really think all-star was right on the money, the CPU was just a tad over the top on making buckets at will. I'll have to run a few more games at all-star and see how to adjust it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2011, 03:17 PM   #216
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewski
The sliders are wonderful, no question. I played a few more games last night, put it on Pro from All-Star, and I'm still really blowing teams out. Granted I played a couple of middling to low end teams, I still can't really fathom I'd blow them out as hard as I did. When I get back from work today I'll probably load the sliders up under the all-star difficulty. The one game I did play on all-star was really challenging, and while it's not necessarily "fun" to have to grind it out point by point, it's more along the lines of realism I'm looking for.

I really think all-star was right on the money, the CPU was just a tad over the top on making buckets at will. I'll have to run a few more games at all-star and see how to adjust it.

Awesome. If All-Star is working out by all means. What I would do first is lower the CPU's defensive awarness by 5 clicks. They just may need to be loosened up a tad. And lower their shot success sliders (close, mid, and three pointers) by 1-2 clicks.

But glad to hear your enjoying the set!

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »