Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2011, 06:28 PM   #225
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeBron59
Oh A&S Too bad you won't buy 2k12 !!!
Yeah I love 2K11. I have no reason. I don't see myself not playing this game for years to come. Visual Concepts really went above and beyond. I am truly having a video game love affair.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2011, 09:16 AM   #226
NBA 2K AI Software Engineer

OVR: 13

So, A&S, even if NBA 2K12 comes choke full of new features that you'll like and better gameplay and bugs been ironed-out, you'll still stay on 2K11? Too bad really, since I have ended up using yours for my latest 80 games on Association, with some changes. I'd love a set from a guy with a game mindset like yours for the next installment as well. Who knows, maybe you'll change your mind.

By the way, if you like A&S' sliders and are playing on PC, but want to go with SST on Field Goals, try my A&S based sliders:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdfto9tdj765wa8

I haven't changed much other than shot success to compensate for the easier concept of perfect SST, and you can just download it and use it right away instead of inputting each value. Make sure to keep a backup of your previous sliders.

Name of the file is Game Sliders.SLD and it goes in...
XP: C:\Documents And Settings\Username\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K11\Saves
7: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K11\Saves

I use them for 12-minute quarters on Superstar difficulty and have been using them for at least 80 games now. Every stat looks quite realistic on average, and I've had games (with the Pistons) with scores as low as 90 and as high as 125.

Last edited by Leftos; 06-14-2011 at 09:19 AM.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:16 PM   #227
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leftos
So, A&S, even if NBA 2K12 comes choke full of new features that you'll like and better gameplay and bugs been ironed-out, you'll still stay on 2K11? Too bad really, since I have ended up using yours for my latest 80 games on Association, with some changes. I'd love a set from a guy with a game mindset like yours for the next installment as well. Who knows, maybe you'll change your mind.

By the way, if you like A&S' sliders and are playing on PC, but want to go with SST on Field Goals, try my A&S based sliders:

http://www.mediafire.com/?bdfto9tdj765wa8

I haven't changed much other than shot success to compensate for the easier concept of perfect SST, and you can just download it and use it right away instead of inputting each value. Make sure to keep a backup of your previous sliders.

Name of the file is Game Sliders.SLD and it goes in...
XP: C:\Documents And Settings\Username\Application Data\2K Sports\NBA 2K11\Saves
7: C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\2K Sports\NBA 2K11\Saves

I use them for 12-minute quarters on Superstar difficulty and have been using them for at least 80 games now. Every stat looks quite realistic on average, and I've had games (with the Pistons) with scores as low as 90 and as high as 125.

2K12 would have to seriously blow me away. It's not impossible. So you never know!
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-18-2011, 08:46 AM   #228
MVP

wildcatchild's Arena

OVR: 13

I've only owned this game for two weeks and had been struggling mightily to get adjusted to the new controls, pace, etc. I was playing on All-Star and losing games by 15-25 points regularly no matter who I played with. However, I played two games last night with these sliders (using Aesop5upreme's updated rosters) and had an absolute blast.

First game I used Orlando and beat Minnesota 96-89. Howard had 29 points and 18 rebounds and got to the free throw line numerous times againsts Minny's overmatched centers. What really got me excited was that Richardson, Turkoglu, Redick, etc. knocked down open shots whenever the Wolves doubled Howard. It was very satisfying to finally play a game where I was rewarded for hitting the open man.

Second game I played as OKC and beat New Orleans by 10 but only because Durant went off for 38. I could not stop David West- he had 32 on me. It was also really hard to stay in front of Chris Paul - he has that crazy longated two step crossover that shakes you every time.

Anyway, I would suggest these sliders for anyone of "average" ability like myself. Great work Armor & Sword!
Old 06-18-2011, 09:15 AM   #229
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Glad your having a blast Wildcat.

I played a game last night as I am in Year 3 of my Heat Association (looking for a three-peat). I started the season 5-1 and I was going into a mid week home game against the Washington Wizards. Now the Wiz has had a couple of high draft picks now and in their first year picked up a swing guard out of Croatia (year one I used 2K generated draft class) and in year two picked up a kid (last name Jones from the 2011 draft class I DL'd) at SF who has been so far killing it.

Well I was actually having thoughts of tweaking the AI on ball defense because I have been dominant in my first 6 games even with the one loss. Well low and behold the Wizards jump out by 19 points on me in the first half!!! Jones was owning Lebron! This guy out of Croatia was clamping down on Wade.

I rallyed back and cut the lead to 5 in the 4th quarter only to see the Wizards go on a game clinching 12-4 run and slam the door.

Washington's overall is 78. Miami is 90 at this point.

I love this game.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-19-2011, 12:10 AM   #230
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Glad your having a blast Wildcat.

I played a game last night as I am in Year 3 of my Heat Association (looking for a three-peat). I started the season 5-1 and I was going into a mid week home game against the Washington Wizards. Now the Wiz has had a couple of high draft picks now and in their first year picked up a swing guard out of Croatia (year one I used 2K generated draft class) and in year two picked up a kid (last name Jones from the 2011 draft class I DL'd) at SF who has been so far killing it.

Well I was actually having thoughts of tweaking the AI on ball defense because I have been dominant in my first 6 games even with the one loss. Well low and behold the Wizards jump out by 19 points on me in the first half!!! Jones was owning Lebron! This guy out of Croatia was clamping down on Wade.

I rallyed back and cut the lead to 5 in the 4th quarter only to see the Wizards go on a game clinching 12-4 run and slam the door.

Washington's overall is 78. Miami is 90 at this point.

I love this game.
that's awesome!!!!!hopefully you win another championship..
Old 06-25-2011, 12:34 AM   #231
Rookie

OVR: 2

Good job A&S! Your sliders are just right for me. I'm a new player and they play awesome while still giving me a good challenge. Stats seems fine too.

Started my Association with the Mavs. Here are the results of my season opener vs the Bobcats.

How it all went down

I was expecting much less resistance from the Bobcats but they pretty much kicked my *** in the first half. My perimeter game was non-existent in the first half and they were nailing everything. I kept turning the ball over as they were pushing me far too deep in the shotclock.

In the second half, I made some adjustments. I changed defensive assigments to help counter them and it worked very well. My perimeter offense was getting better but it wasn't good enough to turn the tide. So in the 4th quarter, I just went Dirk's way hoping to get results. Dirk delivered! He made tons of crazy shots and got fouled a lot too. He got half of his points in the 4th alone!

Good game overall, I had to work my way back in it and it was very satisfying.

Charlotte Bobcats (0-0) @ Dallas Mavericks (0-0)
Oct 27, 20101234OTFinal
Bobcats23212319-86
Mavericks17202631-94
Top Performers
Charlotte Bobcats
T. Thomas 22 pts - 7 reb
S. Jackson 21 pts - 6 reb - 4 ast - 3 stl
Dallas Mavericks
D. Nowitzki 35 pts (17 pts in the 4th quarter) - 10 reb - 4 ast
C. Butler 22 pts - 7 reb
Team Stats Comparison
CHADAL
FG Made-Att34-8531-67
3PT Made-Att3-189-27
FT Made-Att15-2323-25
Rebounds3641
Assists1920
Turnovers820
Steals168
Blocks46
Fast Break Points104
Charlotte Bobcats
STARTERSMINFG3PTFTREBASTSTLBLKTOPTS
T. Thomas419-160-14-87012022
S. Jackson319-261-92-36430221
D. McGuire355-60-00-03041110
D.J. Augustin373-121-40-0371027
B. Diaw310-20-00-2500000
Dallas Mavericks
STARTERSMINFG3PTFTREBASTSTLBLKTOPTS
D. Nowitzki4211-181-312-1310411635
C. Butler388-153-53-47211422
J. Kidd403-112-94-47230512
D. Stevenson292-51-30-0631035
T. Chandler230-50-10-0311200
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2011, 12:52 PM   #232
Rookie

trevor3_2009's Arena

OVR: 3

I just started using this slider set, and I must say I am enjoying the game much better now. Thanks for all the hard work on these. I do have one question though. In my games both teams have averaging about 100 shots a game which also make my rebound totals well above average. I was wondering if there was a way to lower shot totals without just reducing the quarter minutes?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »