Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-04-2010, 06:24 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Why does they only work in association ?
Old 12-04-2010, 06:31 AM   #18
Pro

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mourf
To make it clear: I mean the player slider. Don't know why 2K only implements this in association, it's strange!
Old 12-04-2010, 06:36 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 1

I principaly use the exibition game, not did asso' / season or playoff yet ...
Just play game when I have time...

thx for your answer
Old 12-04-2010, 07:52 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
Thanks a bunch man.

I set Attack basket back to 75...I had been trying this out for the last 3 games...and i agree going back to 75 makes it much better for the cpu. I may fool around with some of your suggestions except the dunk thing...that is my personal preference...too much fun lol.
the dunks are great in this game, arent they haha? i specially love wesley johnson's dunk package. that turn-around dunk that he does is just too wicked. check it out when you get a chance.
Old 12-04-2010, 07:55 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Hi Armor&Sword

Your description in your 1st Post of this topic is exactly what i'm sarching in this 2K11, Beat the lower Team of the ligue and Dogfight with the Elite team.

But my question is : How are the Game with a Shoot Stick configuration ? I don't want to put a Basket because the % of the player is good but because I do a good shot !

(french, sorry for my english language)

Thx if u take time for answer to this question...your description make me dream ^^
mourf, under options, game settings, change the shot stick to real percentage. you will feel the difference and goes much better with the sliders. i just played against the twolves and won by 1 point lol! luckily, kevin love missed his 3 pt attempt on the buzzer to try to win and i won haha. if i had played that game with shot stick percentage off, i would have easily won, but with it on, the game gets wicked fun. if you can't find where the settings are, let me know and i'll guide you through here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-04-2010, 03:59 PM   #22
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent86
Like your sliders except for the 3pt rating. 52 seems to bee too high.
I shot 62% with Magic, while AI (Hawks) made 48% from outside.
It is so important to understand that sometimes teams are hot or a particular player may be in the zone. Over the course of an 82 game season in Association I can assure you with the highest confidence (I am now at the All-Star break in my Heat Association) your three point % will be what your team average is and what your players should be shooting at. The key to seeing if sliders work for you is getting at the very least a 10 game sample size but even better if you use a 15-20 game sample size.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 12-04-2010, 04:03 PM   #23
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuntNL
Thanks for the credits man. Will try these out for sure later this week. Does using player speed at 45 help a lot with the FGA's?

I don't like that slider very much, because you can only use it in Association, but if it works it works and I'll start to try it. Should be a good one to also test that one for one game (or quarter) with player speed on 100 and the other game (or quarter) on on 0 to get a real feel how much it impacts the game.
I like the slight slow down. Better animations, and the tempo feels right for my style of play which is mostly a half court game. Some games I get around 85-95 FGA and then last night after eeking out a road win against the Lowly Pistons, I go to Boston for the second night of the back to back and handle the Celtics in a defensive battle 88-80 and have 81 FGA's.

All depends on the flow of the game but so far it feels really good.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-04-2010, 04:08 PM   #24
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
You can use them for any game mode but I play Association and I wanted a good representation of what I see in the NBA.

My goal is to have realistic stats, but more importantly variety in the way the game plays. And what I mean by that is some nights I will be able to run more and free style, some nights I will get shut down in the paint, some games I will light it up from the outside and some nights I will not be able to hit the side of a barn. The fatigue settings are a ket component to this and managing your minutes with your players through an 82 game season means something with these sliders.

I also wanted to have games where I live at the line and some nights I don't. I feel I found what I am looking for with this set and wanted to share it with those who share the same approach to the game. They are not a universal set...I don't think that is possible with any game to be honest. But a good base can be tweaked to your desires and this IMO is a solid base set to work from.

I have been tweaking a few sliders like Pass Accuracy to up the TO's. I like what I am seeing as far as the TO's increasing, but they are cheap sometimes. But I like what I am seeing and will post an update this evening.

It will be the last tuning update as the set is really complete.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »