Home

Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

This is a discussion on Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders within the NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-26-2011, 09:56 PM   #233
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: Armor & Swords Post Patch Pro 12Min Real FG/FT% Sliders

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevor3_2009
I just started using this slider set, and I must say I am enjoying the game much better now. Thanks for all the hard work on these. I do have one question though. In my games both teams have averaging about 100 shots a game which also make my rebound totals well above average. I was wondering if there was a way to lower shot totals without just reducing the quarter minutes?
It's usually related to the amount of foul calls, because a foul negates the shot attempt. If there are not enough fouls called, the result will be a higher FGA count.
Old 06-28-2011, 09:45 AM   #234
Pro

Cesco's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevor3_2009
I just started using this slider set, and I must say I am enjoying the game much better now. Thanks for all the hard work on these. I do have one question though. In my games both teams have averaging about 100 shots a game which also make my rebound totals well above average. I was wondering if there was a way to lower shot totals without just reducing the quarter minutes?
As Greenie said you can check if the amount of fouls is consistent, then you can also try raising bit by bit defensive awareness to give players a hard time when trying to their things. Last you can also check quickness and player speed.
Old 06-28-2011, 02:08 PM   #235
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Yea, you gotta check the fouls and you have to...HAVE TO..****n more plays and use up a lot of the shot clock. It's not a lot of fun, and the pace really dies down, but if you don't run long plays and chew up the clock you'll take 90+ shots a game on 12 min. quarters.

Also, changing player speed or quickness doesn't help at all. The court is to small to really make a difference. Even if you lower it a little, its not a noticeable difference and doesn't help but if you drop it too much the players play like they're in quicksand and it gets ugly.

I wish there was a 11.3 option...that would be perfect. 11 minutes and theres not enough shots, 12 minutes and there can be too many shots lol.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2011, 10:17 PM   #236
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Yea, you gotta check the fouls and you have to...HAVE TO..****n more plays and use up a lot of the shot clock. It's not a lot of fun, and the pace really dies down, but if you don't run long plays and chew up the clock you'll take 90+ shots a game on 12 min. quarters.

Also, changing player speed or quickness doesn't help at all. The court is to small to really make a difference. Even if you lower it a little, its not a noticeable difference and doesn't help but if you drop it too much the players play like they're in quicksand and it gets ugly.

I wish there was a 11.3 option...that would be perfect. 11 minutes and theres not enough shots, 12 minutes and there can be too many shots lol.
You nailed it...****nning plays and playing a patient half court offense. I don't always do it but I do run lot's of plays and use clock. That keeps things balanced.

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 06-29-2011, 10:18 PM   #237
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cesco
As Greenie said you can check if the amount of fouls is consistent, then you can also try raising bit by bit defensive awareness to give players a hard time when trying to their things. Last you can also check quickness and player speed.
Another great suggestion.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter
Old 06-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #238
Rookie

OVR: 6

A&s did you tweak some sliders since your last set ??
Old 07-01-2011, 09:55 AM   #239
Rookie

plz tell me the set is the final update for your sliders
Old 07-02-2011, 08:43 AM   #240
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

The set on the first page is the final version. I have not touched a thing.

The numbers in ( ) that you see were the increase or decrease from version 1.0

so the values you see on page one are final and have been for a very long time.

Keep in mind as I always said. Use this set as a base, play at least 20 plus games and then tweak to your liking.

I am glad so many are still getting great enjoyment from them as I am still having a great time when I play 2K11. I have slowed down as I am immersed in The Show full steam and will be in football mode come 7/12 and 8/30. I still play a game in my association once a week. But nothing like the 1 game a day (2-3 on the weekend) pace I had been on for 8 months!

Peace.

Follow me on Twitch
Follow me on Twitter

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Sliders »